6.ASSHOLE HAN

logging into sorbet 

logging into sorbet 

" COTTON (I know its  Huening Kai ),  CAN YOU TELL ME  WHAT IS YOUR TYPE

" COTTON (I know its  Huening Kai ), CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR TYPE . I WONDER WHAT KIND OF GUYS ARE YOU INTO"

Sorbet

Soobin resisted his urge to scream as he covered his mouth with his palm when Cooton's reply came .

cottoncandyj@gmail.com

reply-

"WELL ACTUALLY  I DON'T REALLY HAVE A SPECIFIC TYPE . BUT DONT WORRY CUZ FROM YOUR LETTERS  I KNOW YOU'RE MY TYPE .

I HOPE THAT I'M YOUR TYPE AS WELL"

Cotton

" Aigoo , Huening you're such a flirt " Soobin cringed , hiding his face in his hands as he squealed dramatically . Kicking his legs against the floor as he was sitting on the chair.

" Mr.Soobin "

" Ah Shi-bal , my heart " Soobin jumped on his chair , turning his head as his gaze fell on Han who was looking at him in shock .

Now don't tell me that he was here this whole time .Shit.

" uhm Han , what happened "

" Sorry but I think you didn't realized that the period is over and I work on this computer for my project " Han slurred in his usual broken english , as he fake smiled at him.

"So can you leave now" Han  glanced at Soobin's who focused his gaze back at him with a dumb look on his face .

" Ah De de ( yeah yeah ) , mianhae ,I'll leave " Soobin quickly grabbed his bag and bowed to Han before he briskly walked away , cursing under his breath when he banged his toe against the table.

" Is he slow witted , wasted so much of my time , stupid " Han mumbled annoyingly as he took a seat in front of the computer but scrunched his nose when he saw Soobin's emails.

" Huh , Soobin hasn't even logged out of his emails "

Now , if there was some other dude or..probably girl for that matter he or she would've already logged off Soobin's mails but there was this really annoying thing about Han, he was a fucking nosy person . So he clicked one of Soobin's random emails.