7.BLACKMAIL

The atmosphere was weirdly creepy as a still silence surrounded them for a moment

The atmosphere was weirdly creepy as a still silence surrounded them for a moment . Soobin was still not recovered from the shock . 

Out of all the people why it has to be Han who came to know that he was gay .

"Mr.Soobin you should log off your mails before giving the computer to someone"   Han said , keeping his phone back inside his pocket . Soobin felt the urge to take that nerd's phone and throw it in  the river.

" De ? So did you saw them  Han" 

" Yes , not on purpose though .But , now I know your secret as well "  There was a sense of pride in Han's voice as he uttered the words.    Soobin knew It was a fucking disaster  , Han wasn't the one to keep his mouth shut without asking for anything in return . 

" But don't worry , I'm not a homophobe , I still like you " 

 " Please don't tell anyone , I beg you .I am still not ready to come out " 

It was a half truth , deep inside Soobin knew it wouldn't be the end of the world even if everybody will know he was gay . 

What Soobin was worried about was Cotton , he didn't wanted to scared him with the idea of coming out if he wasn't ready .

" I wont , don't worry "  Soobin knew he can't trust his words but he was still  weirdly relieved when Han said that. 

" Thank god " Soobin stupidly blurted out.

" But you have to do me a favour in return " Soobin fucking knew it . This nerdy snake won't be letting this slide just like this . 

" How much do you want 500 , 1000 , tell me " Soobin took out his wallet from his hip pocket as he looked for money . There were 10,000 won . Soobin eyes widened in shock .

" 10,000 won !! Shibal , I am rich , did I stole that from appa" 

" I don't want money , I want you to set me up with Ryujin " 

Soobin almost choked on air as he coughed hysterically . Was he fucking serious now ? Soobin thought . How the hell someone could be this dumb not to realize that someone doesn't even like you one bit