35. HOE FOR CHOI YEONJUN

(*Okay  but I'm in love with these fan arts , MOAS are so talented)

RECESS -

Soobin was in the cafeteria now , sitting in of the corner seats , his hesitant gaze looking at his friends who were staring with at him with a 👁👄👁 look for the past 2 minutes . 

" So- ...." Wooyoung started , clearing his throat awkwardly as he leaned back on his chair .

" From what you guys are telling me , after parting ways with his friends Soobin decided to get himself drunk and accidentally stumbled across Jun saekki (Yeonjun) who then called Arin to take directions of Soobin's home which means he was the one to take him back safe..."

" Am I right this time-"

"Yes-"

" And you don't remember anything  what happened that night..." 

" DEEEEEE !!(yessss)" Soobin hissed , his voice cracking midway as he started sobbing dramatically for the 4th time now in front of his friends who just traded an awkward look with each other as at this point , they weren't even surprised.

" I wanna die....HOW THE HELL CAN I BE SO FUCKING DUMB AHHHHH!!"

" Gawenchanha Soobin-shi ..." Huening Kai who was sitting next to the weeping male stated concernedly , patting the other's shoulder before he passed him a glass of water .

"Here have some water "

" Ghamsahamnida " Soobin sipped down the liquid , sighing deeply before he aggressively banged his fist against the table shocking Kai who felt his soul escape from his body at Soobin's sudden outburst.

" AHHHhh! HOW CAN  DO THISSSSSS!!"

" Okay first oppa calm down and stop whining for God's sake ...." Ryujin remarked exasperatedly , running a hand through her hair as she couldn't help but feel frustrated at Soobin's dramatic ass .

" Listen Soobin ..." Taehyun said softly as he turned to look at the taller male , " I  know you're sad and angry on yourself  but please , speak up ..."