10.SUCH A (HANDSOME )JERK

(SORRY FOR THE SHITTY  YEONBIN FANART MADE BY ME IN THE TOP ☝️, I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE )

" Shit , I better come inside " Jessi walked inside and stood between both of the males , turning  her head side to side as she stared at Yeonjun , then Soobin and back to Yeonjun, a blinding smile still plastered on her smile as if she knew somet...

" Shit , I better come inside " Jessi walked inside and stood between both of the males , turning  her head side to side as she stared at Yeonjun , then Soobin and back to Yeonjun, a blinding smile still plastered on her smile as if she knew something .

Why is  she smiling so much ? Both of the males thought

" So what you two are doing around " Jessi casually asked , looking at Soobin as if she expected him to answer for both of them .

" We're are on a date ...." Yeonjun answered instead causing Soobin to choke on his spit .He wished to official die today "Your student wants to buy me a shirt- "

" What !"

" Ani ani , we are just hanging around. Yeonjun is just joking , don't mind him" Soobin tried not to sound panicked as he handled the situation , passing a death stare to Yeonjun who held his laughter .

" Ah , Chincha . Wah I am jealous , I'm here all alone "

" By the way Yeonjun ..." Jessi turned back to look at Yeonjun who flinched at hearing his name .

" You're are professor JYP's student right "

" De , My rotten luck"

" Aish , I feel you . I don't like him as well .He sings so bad, wonder what he teaches his students in the music class to destroy their future ."Jessi rambld earning। a scoff from the pink haired male who nodded his head in approval .

"But JYP likes you a lot .. "This time Yeonjun choked on his spit , coughing hysterically as he stared at Jessi in disbelief.

"What???"

"Yea I mean - he complaints about you every time we meet each other. You're a popular kid huh " Jessi elbowed Yeonjun playfully who traded a look with Soobin , not knowing how to pry off the awkwardness .

" Come on , don't me shy around me ,be comfortable .I am a completely different person outside the college campus , you can open up "

"De " Yeonjun stated calmly , avoiding Jessi's gaze at him .

" So are you two just friends ?" Jessi asked , looking at both of them

" De "

" Ani -" Yeonjun interrupted Soobin who widened his eyes as he stared at Yeonjun in confusion .

He was the one who told Han that they were friends ? Why the hell was he backing off .

Now , that was offensive .

"He's just an accquaintance , were not close " Yeonjun bluntly remarked , smiling at Jessi as he tried not to look at the betrayed look on Soobin's face . What the fuck , Soobin came all the way here just to buy his a shirt and he doesn't even consider him as a friend.