28.KAGTHU!!!

" Annyeong "Soobin bowed slightly , avoiding their sharp gazes  as he tried to walk away but a hand  grabbed his wrist

" Annyeong "Soobin bowed slightly , avoiding their sharp gazes  as he tried to walk away but a hand grabbed his wrist .

"Wait-"

Soobin flinched in shock , turning around to look at the guy in shock who had that same weird grin on his face as he stared back intensely at Soobin .

Soobin's insides churned , a shivers running  down his spine  as he had a strong gut feeling that these seniors were  kinda weird and fishy ...

Who the hell.are these dudes -

"We were looking for you only.... wait here"Soobin clenched his fingers as he walked back when the dude stepped closer to him. His gaze was fixed on the ground as he tried to stay calm .

By now he was dead sure these assholes were just trying to mess up with him .These bitches-

"I should leave , let's talk later "

"What's the hurry Choi , you should obey your sunbaenim .Don't leave just yet-"

Soobin chewed his bottom lip to control his rage as he heard the sarcastic tone of the other male , his hand still holding his wrist tightly as he stepped forward . 

"I am in a hurry , move" Soobin repeated  in a warning tone this time as he tried to walk away but gasped in shock when the guy pulled him back harshly .

" Ani..." The male declared , smirking as he scooted closer to Soobin who  widened his eyes before he quickly crouched back , maintaining a  safe distance between them .

 "You can't leave just yet Choi Soobin " The other guy replied sarcastically as if he was testing him , a sly smirk still plastered on his bloody  face as he patted Soobin's shoulder .

Soobin  gritted his teeth as he glared threateningly at the dude . He had enough now -

"I SAID FUCKING GET ASIDE YOU GAE-SAEKKIYA- " Soobin  yelled as he pushed the guy to walk away  but gasped when the other male grabbed his arm and  harshly pushed him back .

 A painful groan left Soobin's lips when his back hit against the toilet door .

Ouch  my back!, I should've guessed by those muscles and all that this dickhead is way stronger than m-