19.DUMB LOVE CONFESSION

" Okay so now shut up and listen guys "Jessi remarked excitedly as her gaze followed each and every student in the auditorium

" Okay so now shut up and listen guys "Jessi remarked excitedly as her gaze followed each and every student in the auditorium .

" I want you to give some good recommendations for the play , " 

"Be creative  and no porny shit like Fifty Shades of Grey or I would make sure to kick your asses  Outta here" Jessi glanced around , smiling cheekily when the students nodded , enthusiastic smiles plastered on their faces .

The main difference between JYP and Jessi was that literally everyone loved her . Even though she never acted like a typical professor she made sure that every student was comfortable and was taking active part in the class .

No wonder Jessi was sucha popular professor in their whole college .–

" Seongsaengnim (teacher ),  Shouldn't we do La La Land .." 

 " But we did it last year , we should do with Kissing booth... , its a legendary rom com"  All the students side eyed the girl who mentioned the film .

Jessi looked as if। she's lost faith in humanity after hearing the name of the cursed Netflix creation .( **Sorry if anyone of you is  a Kissing Both fan lol**)

" Chincha, huh ,That one's cringey as hell , how can you trust the movies that are inspried from Wattpad "

" My boy Taehyunnie ..." Jessi called Taehyun's name who glanced back at her with an unfazed look on his face  ,"What  about you , do you have any idea ."

"uhmm let me think . I think Midnight Sun would be a good option ...."

"eh .." Soobin lifted his head , quite taken aback when he heard the movie name .He quickly  stared back at the guy who just said the movie name .

It was Taehyun ....

He likes Midnight Sun !!??  Maybe just a coincidence- .(** Idk if you guys remeber but in  16 chapter Cotton and Sorbet were discussing their fav movies so Cotton mentioned this one 👀👀**)

" But that shit would be difficult to act out  by our hoes... any other one that you have in mind"

" Then I think 5 feet apart will be a good option. ." (** another movie recommended by Cotton in ch 16 **)