5.AS IF I CARE

" Yaaa Yewon-ah , you said just one bite , you fucking ate half of my ramen in one go

" Yaaa Yewon-ah , you said just one bite , you fucking ate half of my ramen in one go . Stop eating like a beast !!" Beomgyu whined , blocking Arin's  chopsticks with his own who glared at him , stepping hardly on Gyu's foot.

" Can't you eat fast , are you a kid "

" Can't you eat slow , you will have constipation at this rate "

" The food that you snatch is the tastiest , don't you know that "

" Daebak (awesome ) ,Did you just looked at Yeonjun's abs sticking through his soaked shirt , I was just staring at them all the time damn  " Ryujin blurted out , as she showed the photos of Yeonjun to others that she just clicked .

Now I know what you're thinking ...no , Ryujin doesn't like Yeonjun . She just simps over every man in the college expect Beomgyu and Han. That's just Ryujin being herself .

Soobin ignored  the useless conversation of his friends as he  sipped his drink , scrolling through the e-mails between Cotton and him .

New

cottoncandyjgmail.com

Soobin choked on his drink , coughing hysterically afterwards as the shock of seeing the new mail from Cotton in his inbox hit him like a fucking train .

" Hey Soobin , gawenchanha .Do you need water "Arin asked in concern as she saw the other maller coughing wildly .

"No,I'm good " 

Soobin forced a smile , trying his best to look normal before he grabbed his phone to read the mail .

" HEY SORBET, A QUICK QUESTION .WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR .

 I AM A BIG FAN OF CLOTHES BUT I NORMALLY LIKE TO STYLE IN OUTFITS WITH A HIP AND CHIC VIBE AND  PAIR IT WITH SOME REALLY COOL ACCESSORIES . WHAT ABOUT YOU?"

Cotton

" From where is he e-mailing me now , is he here ?"  

Soobin turned his head to lookout for Cotton , sighing when he saw almost every other guy on their phones .