In Memory of BBpanzu (Creator of the Whitty Mod)

So, not to long ago, the Whitty Mod got deleted because the creator, BBpanzu was too stressed out because of the toxic Twitter FNF fandom, and he decided to quit. In honor of BBpanzu and Whitmore (Whitty) I wanted some of the FNF characters to say a few words.

Kat: [Sobbing] I WAS WHITTY'S BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID THE TWITTER COMMUNITY HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Boyfriend: He was a good guy. He shall be missed.

Girlfriend: I'm really gonna miss having him around.

Daddy Dearest: Despite our differences, he didn't deserve this cruel fate.

Mommy Mearest: I have to admit, Whitty was kinda hot. I'm gonna miss him.

Skid: Spooky Month will never be the same without him.

Pump: [Crying] WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Pico: I swear, once I find that toxic fandom, I'm gonna kill them!!!!!!!

Lemon Demon: I know I shouldn't be sad, but [Starts crying] I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senpai: I can see a dark future without him. He shall be missed.

Tankman: [Sobbing] WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I HAD SOOOOOO MANY POSTERS OF WHITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hex: Whitty was one of my best friends!!!!!!! I miss him already!!!!!!!!!

Kapi: I remember when I taught him how to play Dance Dance Revolution. He was pretty good at it. It's sad that we'll never be able to see how much he'd improved.

Miku: I remember when he came to my concert. I wish he didn't have to go so early.

Monika: We need this guy back!!!! I loved him too much!!!!

Sky: I know how it feels to be deleted do to fandom. He's not the only one suffering. May Whitty remain in our hearts.

Sarvente: He was a holy child. May god accept him into his arms?

Ruv: [Crying a bit] He was an awesome guy. He shall be missed.

Selever: He looked awesome. I gonna miss that guy.

Bob: Whoever did this to the creator is stupid and always will be!

Garcello: This is a very sad time for everyone. May BBpanzu live on in our hearts.

Earnest: I don't care! I hated that guy!

Pico: [Shoots Earnest in the head] Good ridance!

Goodbye, BBpanzu. We will never forget you.