Cave Catastrophe: Part Twelve

Meanwhile with the boys...

Pico: [Having a coughing fit]

Whitty: [Thinking] "What do I ask a person who's having a coughing fit from the smell of skunk?" [Outloud to Pico] Are you okay? [Thinking] "Goddammit, that was a horrible question!"

Pico: [Through coughs and whisper screaming] Do I fucking look like I'm fucking okay?! I can't breathe in here! [He grabs Whitty by his jacket] If we don't get some fresh air soon, I'm gonna die of suffocation!

Whitty: Quit being so dramatic! Knowing Daddy Dearest, he gonna let us outta here in about an hour or two. 

Pico: [Whisper screaming] I'll be dead by then!

Whitty: No you won't. Geez, you're being more annoying and dramatic than Senpai!

Senpai: [Spraying some of his cologne around himself, and some of it was getting onto Ruv]

Ruv: [Coughing] Would you stop spraying that stuff, Senpai?!

Senpai: No! It smells bad, and I need something to cover up this stench!

Ruv: You're not covering it up, you're just making it worse! [Sighs] I need my whiskey! [He pulls out a bottle of whiskey, but it was almost empty] Fuck! [Calls Sarvente]

Meanwhile with everyone at the house...

Sarvente: [She saw that Ruv was calling her] Oh, Ruv's calling me!

Carol: Oh, I so gotta get Daddy Dearest! [She goes into the kitchen, where Daddy Dearest, Skid, Pump, and Boyfriend were still cleaning]

Boyfriend: [Sighs] I think we're almost done!

Daddy Dearest: Yes! All we have to do now is make sure my wife NEVER finds out about this mess!

Carol: Guys! Ruv's calling Sarvente! You cannot miss this!

Daddy Dearest: Well, we are done cleaning the kitchen, so let's not miss this! [Cut to Ruv calling Sarv]

Sarvente: [Picks up Ruv's call] Hi Ruv!

Ruv: Hi Sarv. Listen, I need you to do me a favor.

Sarvente: What is it, honey?

Ruv: Can you get me out of this skunk cave. It smells really bad and Whitmore, the ginger, and what's the other one's name are annoying! I'll do anything if you do!

Sarvente: Nope! You snore way too loud! That's why you're in there! and I also sent you in there because you have to learn how to get along with Pico, Senpai, and Whitty.

Ruv: Fine, but can you at least send me another bottle of whiskey? I'm almost out and I'll have to deal with the ginger, high school sweetheart, and bomb and one bottle isn't gonna help me deal with them.

Sarvente: No!

Ruv: PLEASE?!!!!

Sarvente: No!

Ruv: Fine then, I'll just never have fun with you again.

Sarvente: [Sighs] Fine! You can have your whiskey, but you owe me!

Ruv: Thank you! [Five bottles of whiskey appear] Thanks, Sarv. I love you.

Sarvente: Love you too, dear! Now have fun with your friends!

Ruv: They are NOT my friends!

Pico: [He saw that Sarv sent whiskey to Ruv] Hey! If Ruv gets free whiskey, then I should get free beer!

Whitty: Uh, maybe Sarv gave Ruv whiskey because they're dating.

Pico: Well I'm asking Sarv if she can send me some beer! [He goes over to Ruv and snatches the Russian's phone]

Ruv: HEY!!!

Pico: [Talking to Sarv] Hey there, Sarvente!

Sarvente: Huh? Pico?

Pico: Yep! Can you hook me up with some beer since you hooked Ruv up with some whiskey?

Sarvente: First of all, I gave Ruv whiskey because he's my boyfriend! Second of all, aren't you too young to be drinking beer?

Pico: Yeah, I don't really care about how old I am! I'm thirsty, and I need something to help me pass the time!

Sarvente: No.

Pico: PLEASE?!!!

Sarvente: No!

Ruv: Give me that! [Takes the phone from Pico] I am so sorry about that, Sarv! I promise I had no intention to give him my phone!

Sarvente: It's okay, Ruv! Well, bye!

Ruv: Bye Sarv. [He hangs up and looks at Pico] Don't ever do that again!

Pico: [Shrugs] Whatever.

Sarvente, Carol, and Daddy Dearest: [They were laughing about everything that just happened]

Carol: That was hilarious!

Daddy Dearest: Oh just you wait! I'm sure there will be more funny moments soon.