Cave Catastrophe: Part Nine

Senpai: I FUCKING HATE YOU, PICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pico: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STOLEN MY MONOPOLY LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitty: Well to be fair, Senpai did owe Pico $200. He landed on his property.

Senpai: BUT HE WAS IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pico: THAT'S NOT HOW YOU FUCKING PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruv: WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitty: YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, RUVYZVAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK AFTER STEALING MY RAILROAD LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruv: FUCK YOUR RAILROAD, WHITMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitty: DON'T FUCKING CALL ME WHITMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruv: THEN DON'T CALL ME RUVYZAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skid: Guys, stop agruing! We all know that Mr. Dearest won!

Senpai: NOBODY FUCKING ASKED YOU WORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FUCKING OPINIONS DON'T FUCKING MATTER!!!!!

Skid and Pump: [They start crying, so they ran away]

Whitty: WHAT THE FUCK, SENPAI!!!!!!? THEY'RE JUST KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senpai: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Daddy Dearest, Sarvente, Boyfriend, and Carol were watching the fight from a distance]

Daddy Dearest: I cannot believe those four are fighting over a game of monopoly.

Carol: Seriously, don't they know that it's just a game?

Sarvente: They're boys. They don't know anything. [Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest just look at her blankly] What?

Boyfriend: You literally said that boys don't know anything when there's two boys standing next to you guys.

Skid and Pump: [Crying, they ran over to Daddy Dearest and hugged him]

Boyfriend: Make that four.

Daddy Dearest: [He picks up Skid and Pump] What happened, kiddos?

Skid: Senpai yelled at us and said that our opinions didn't matter!

Daddy Dearest: That bastard!!!! I'm gonna kill him!!!! [Skid and Pump start crying again]

Skid: Don't kill Senpai!!!!

Daddy Dearest: Why not?

Pump: If you kill Senpai, you're gonna kill Spirit!

Skid: And Spirit's nice!

Daddy Dearest: Nevermind that. Hmm, what do you guys think about sending them on a little get together.

Sarvente, Boyfriend, and Carol: Get together?

Daddy Dearest: So we can get some peace and quiet around here for once. Pico and Senpai don't have a choice. What do you girls think about sending Whitty and Ruv?

Sarvente: Oh I'm definetly sending Ruv for sure. Have you guys heard how loudly he snores at night?! He literally shakes the entire church! Even shoving a rag down his throat doesn't help! I sometimes have to sleep on the couch!

Carol: I love Whitty, but I don't know about this. He's short-tempered, and he'll explode if he's around those three, and he has an appointment with his therapist today. But then again, it could be good for his therapy, so I think I should send him.

Sarvente: So where are you gonna send them?

Daddy Dearest: [Grins evilly] Oh you'll find out soon enough.

Pico, Senpai, Whitty, and Ruv: ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Jakei: Hey guys!!!! Guys, shut up!!!! I wanna join this argument!!! I'M YELLING WORDS!!!!! [Pico, Senpai, Whitty, and Ruv get Thanos snapped away by Daddy Dearest] Hey, where did you guys go?!!!

Sarvente: So where did you send them?

Carol: Nowhere too dangerous, right? I don't want Whitty getting hurt.

Sarvente: I don't really mind if Ruv gets hurt or even killed! I can just revive him!

Daddy Dearest: Follow me to the movie room and find out.