Cave Catastrophe: Part Eight

Pico, Daddy Dearest, Skid, Pump, Senpai, Whitty, Ruv, and Selever were playing Monopoly while Boyfriend was taking care of Jakei, Cream, Missy, and Leela.

Skid and Pump: [They were playing with one piece and cheering for Daddy Dearest] Go, Mr. Dearest!!! Go, Mr. Dearest!!!

Daddy Dearest: [To Mommy Mearest] Dear, can we adopt them?

Mommy Mearest: [Laughs] We would have to fight Lemon Demon and Lila for them, dearest!

Boyfriend: [Leela was on top of his head] Please get off my head now, Leela!

Leela: [She takes Boyfriend's hat before jump off his head]

Boyfriend: Hey!!! Give me back my hat!!!

Leela: [She puts Boyfriend's hat on and starts pretneding to be him] Beep boo bep, skeddo bap boop!!!

Boyfriend: Okay, Hahahahahaha, that's very funny and cute! Now can I have my hat back, please?

Leela: Nope, UwU!!!

Senpai: My turn! [Lands on Pico's property] Fuck!!!

Pico: Oh Senpai, looks like you owe me $200!

Senpai: NO I DON'T, WORM!!!!! YOU DON'T GET MONEY WHILE YOU'RE IN JAIL!!!!!

Pico: YES YOU DO, YOU FUCKING MORON!!!!!

Senpai: YOU'RE THE FUCKING MORON!!!!!

Selever: [Whitty fell asleep, so Selever took over] [To Ruv] Alright, dad, what do you got for me for my railroad?

Ruv: Will $15 do?

Selever: Sure! [He gives Ruv the railroad, and Ruv gives him the $15] Pleasure doing business with you!

Whitty: [Wakes up] Ugh, what happened while I was asleep? [He saw that his railroad was gone] And where is my railroad?!

Ruv: Uh...

Whitty: [He saw that Ruv had his railroad] Did you steal my railroad, Ruvyzvat?!!!

Ruv: NO!!!!! I PAID SELEVER $15 FOR IT!!!!!

Whitty: YOU DID WHAT?!!!!! [He starts beating up Ruv]

Ruv: I CAN ASK HIM TO TRADE AGAIN!!!!!

Selever: [He heard what Ruv said] Sorry dad!!! All sales are final at Selever's Railroad Dealership!!! [To the readers] Come down to Selever's Railroad Dealership today, where we totally won't scam you!!!

Ruv: SELEVER, THAT ISN'T EVEN A REAL PLACE!!!!!

Pico: AND HOW COULD YOU PAY ONLY $15 FOR A RAILROAD!!!!! [He points a gun at both Whitty and Ruv] WE DO TWENTY AROUND HERE, PEOPLE!!!!! TWENTY!!!!!

Senpai: OH YEAH, WORM?!!!!! WELL IF THAT'S THE CASE, THEN I SHOULD ONLY BE GIVING YOU TWENTY DOLLARS, YOU GREEDY SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Pico: YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT'S FUCKING IT!!!!! [He pulls Senpai over to him, and he, Senpai, Whitty, and Ruv start fighting to the death]

Daddy Dearest: This is the weirdest night ever!

Leela: [Puts Boyfriend's hat back on the blue haired boy's head, but she put it on wrong]

Skid: So, who won?

Pump: I think Mr. Dearest won!

Skid: Yeah!

Skid and Pump: HOORAY FOR MR. DEAREST!!!!!

Daddy Dearest: [Crying tears of happiness] I love these kids!

Mommy Mearest: Dearest, are you crying?

Daddy Dearest: [Stops crying] N-no!!!

[The screen goes black]

Selever: Aw man, to be continued?!!! Ugh, the nerve of this author!!!