Cave Catastrophe: Part Seven

Selever: [He flies through a broken window that he broke] Aw yeah! Another window down!

Ruv: [He bursted through the front door] SELEVER!!!! QUIT BREAKING WINDOWS!!!! THIS IS THE TENTH ONE YOU BROKE TODAY!!!!

Selever: I'm trying to go for a world record!!!!

Ruv: WELL THEN I SHOULD GO FOR A WORLD RECORD FOR HOW MANY TIMES I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS!!!!! [Starts chasing Selever]

Senpai: [He bursts through the door] YOU WORMS ARE SO DEAD!!!!

Jakei: What did we do?

Senpai: YOU GOT ME SPRAYED BY A SKUNK!!!!

Jakei: Oh, that must've been someone else!

Senpai: Why you little!!!! [Starts choking Jakei]

Whitty: [Bursts through the door] Ruv, did you get him yet?!

Ruv: What does it look like, Whitmore?!!

Selever: [Flies over to Daddy Dearest's flat screen TV] Oh, what's this?!

Daddy Dearest: That is my new flat screen TV, so don't touch it!

Selever: [He breaks it with a bat]

Daddy Dearest: MY TV!!!!

Boyfriend: Is everyone just coming into this house without permission!

Ruv: Oh great, now Selever's breaking more than just windows! [Sighs] Where is Sarvente when we need her?!

Whitty: She probably left you because she didn't wanna deal with her stupid ass son anymore!

Ruv: WHAT?!!! WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO... Oh, screw it, I would've also done the same thing!

Whitty: So how are we gonna catch him?!

Ruv: We'll both go on opposite sides of Selever, and when I say so, we'll leap over to him and grab him!

Whitty: That's actually not a bad idea! [Whitty gets on the left side of Selever, and Ruv gets on the right side of Selever]

Ruv: [To Whitty] On three, okay? [Whitty nods] One... Two... THREE!!!! [He and Whitty leap towards Selever]

Selever: Bye, bitches!!! [He flies up to over Whitty and Ruv, causing the bomb and russian to bump heads with each other]

Whitty: Oww...

Ruv: SELEVER!!!!!

Selever: [Does his taunt]

Ruv: [Growls] THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, WHITMORE!!!!!

Whitty: MY FAULT?!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T PUT A LEASH ON YOUR OWN FUCKING SON!!!!!!

Senpai: [He stops choking Jakei and glares at Pico, who was smirking] WIPE THAT FUCKING SMIRK OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE, WORM!!!!!

Pico: NOPE, I CAN'T DO THAT, BITCH!!!!!! [Sticks up the middle finger at Senpai]

Senpai: YOU ARE THE FUCKING WORSE!!!!!

Pico: SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS TRAPPED IN A FUCKING GAME FOR DECADES!!!!!! WHY DID DADDY DEAREST EVEN SEND YOU THERE ANYWAY?!!!!!

Senpai: I DON'T WANNA FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Whitty: I HATE YOU, RUVYZVAT!!!!!

Ruv: I HATE YOU MORE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT BY THE GREATER GOOD SOON!!!!!

Whitty: DON'T FUCKING BRING THAT UP!!!!!

Ruv: THEN DON'T FUCKING CALL ME RUVYZVAT!!!!!

Pico, Senpai, Whitty, and Ruv: ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selever: I'M YELLING WORDS!!!!!!

Daddy Dearest: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! [Pico, Senpai, Whitty, and Ruv stop arguing, but Selever doesn't]

Selever: And then I said, "Oatmeal, are you craz—" [Sees that everyone stopped arguing] Ohh.

Daddy Dearest: Alright, now how about we all just calm down and play a nice game of Monopoly!

Selever: YEAH!!!!! [He pulls out a knife] LET'S PLAY KNIFE MONOPOLY, BITCHES!!!!!!

Skid, Pump, and Jakei: YEAH!!!!!

Daddy Dearest: We're not playing knife Monopoly, you guys! We're just gonna play regular Monopoly!

Selever, Skid, Pump, and Jakei: Aww....