Chapter 4:Mall Guy

It's been days since Jaeyun saw Rara. She wasn't picking up his calls,and replying really late. He didn't understand how she could be that busy.

Did he do something wrong?

He didn't know.

He was eagerly waiting for Sports Health class for the first time in his whole life,it was the only place he could finally catch hold of her after a whole week.

He didn't know if it was deliberate,but she stepped in late to the class,something she has never done. The teacher excuses and lets her in as she is always punctual.

"Ah,she is deliberately avoiding ne at this point!" Jaeyun sighed and thought.

He didn't like this.

As soon as class finished,she quickly collected her books and started to run away,but Jake was faster.

He blocked the door.

"Talk to me!" He says as he looks at her.

"What's wrong with you Jake? I do talk to you right!? What's wrong with you?" She tries to bend under his arms to exit the door,but he simply holds her shoulders with his muscular arms.

"No. Something's changed! You don't call me Jake! You call me Jaeyun!" He says looking into her eyes.

"Weren't you the one who used to say that Jaeyun is old fashioned and you want to be called Jake?"

"That is true but-" he was interrupted by Sunghoon.

"Jake ah,not all of us have all the time in the world. We have other things to attend to. You are blocking the door not just for her but all of us."

Jake looks up to find the other students waiting impatiently for him to clear the way.

"Let's talk in private..."he is about to hold her hand but Sunghoon swoops in.

"I have skating practice now. Ra Ra what about you?"

"I have lab classes to attend too..."she answers.

"Nothing is more important than me! Come with me Ra Ra!" Jaeyun says. Ra Ra is just about to give in when another familiar voice approaches them.

"Babe!" It's Liyah. She hops towards Jake and interwines their hands together.

"Aah Liyah..."he gives a small smile before returning his eyes to rest on Ra Ra.

The sight pained Ra Ra and Sunghoon seemed to understand maybe.

He immediately put his arm across Rara's shoulder.

"We will get going first then!"

He leads the way out as Rara follows him.

"Park Sunghoon...what is your problem?" Jake silently thought.

But then Hoon's words echoed in his mind.

"You have a girlfriend Jake."

"Let's go babe?' Liyah grins at him.

"Where?" He asks.

"Let's go shopping!"" She exclaims.

"But I have soccer practice today..."Jake tells her.

She pouts.

"Awww...why don't you spend just this one day with me? Hmm? Pleaseee babyy!" She gives him the puppy eye look,and he finally gives in.

"Okay! Let's go!" She leads him away.

__________________________________

Rara was feeling much happier these days. She realised she was making it tough on herself all these years.

"Someone who really loves me will show up some day too!" She tells herselfevery and decides to live a content life moment.

She hears an announcement from the University speaker one day when she was in anatomy class.

"Oh Ra Ra of medicine stream Please report to the dean's office immediately!"

"Probably picked for some competition again eh Rara?" Her classmates tease her as she makes a face at them before laughing it off and walking towards the dean's office.

She was a student president too,so the dean's office was practically a second home.

She knows and hears a 'come in'

"Ah Ra Ra! Our dear reliable student president! Do have a seat?" The Dean smiles at her.

She bows and takes a seat.

"You must be wondering why I asked for you, especially when there are no University events coming up either." She nods at his statement.

"We actually have an exchange student. He hasn't lived in this country for much long,so it is completely unfamiliar to him. I wanted you to guide them around."

She was surprised. There were plenty of student volunteers who showed around new students. Why was she picked specially this time.

"Is there are specific reading behind this sir?"

"Of course,as expected you caught on pretty soon! First,let's have you meet him before I further explain the special reason behind this. Please come in..."

A door opens,and in steps a young man. Rara gasps.

"Mall Guy!"

He looks surprised too.

"The cute girl!" She is flustered at the way he suddenly addressed her.

"You too already know each other? Even better!" Dean nods.

The mall Guy takes a seat next to her. He puts his hand out for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you Rara! Let me introduce myself formally. My name's Park Jongseong. You can call me Jay." He smiles as she shook his hand.

"Rara,now speaking of your special reason. You are the one student I trust the most in the whole University.And I can entrust Mr Park to you."

She eagerly waits what the big revelation was.

"Mr Park is the son of a billionaire in America.He has been studying at Harvard before he transferred " she gasps as she hears that. Harvard was her dream school.

"He is also the sole heir of a billion dollar business empire!"

"But sir,why are you telling me all this?" She interjects. Jay chuckled. She was the first he has seen to do so. He liked it.

"You see,he has come to Korea to build his own identity. To start from scratch. Accomplish his life goal on his own.

Rara was impressed.

"He doesn't want anyone to know,as he doesn't want to get any favourite treatment. However,I insisted that he should have a friend who knows everything about him,on whom he can depend and fall back on. And I know you are the perfect choice for it!" The Dean explains.

Jay talks from here.

"So will you be my friend?"

"I will!" She nods.
__________________________________

A/N

I am sleepwriting again..my eyes are shutting close as I write this😂

Anyways,it's Jayyy! Most of you all guessed it right! Let's see how there story goes👀

Please do vote on this chapter and the others,it would be very encouraging 💝

Saranghae💖

Author V✌️