Chapter 36 : My Boyfriend Is My Good Boy

Jaeyunie's words kept Rara up all night.

"This heart isn't capable of treasuring anyone like it has you."

They continued to haunt her the next day as she was her workplace as well.

"Why why Sim Jaeyun,why are you doing this to me..." She sighed as she drew randoms only the fog on her glass window, created by the rain.

Jaeyun was her first love,and she knew he was sincere too.

But she was afraid to fall in love again. She was doing fine now. The kids at the orphanage,mom,the hospital,her friends-her life revolved around them and she was at peace. She wasn't sure if she should take another step into this tumultuous storm.

"Knock! Knock!"

"Come in..." She absent mindedly said,still by the window.

"Doc Rara? What's up?" Doc Yang comes in.

"The ceiling."

"That's a lame joke but I will laugh for you hahahahaha" he makes her break into laughter too.

He observed her fingers drawing absent minded-ly on the fog.

제유니

(Flashback)

At the alumni meet,Jungwon got hold of Jake.

"It's you right?" Jungwon asked.

"Uh?" Jaeyun was confused.

"You must be some ex boyfriend who hurt Doc Rara. It's so obvious! She seems so intimidated around you."

Jaeyun was quite surprised how someone as distant as Yang Jungwon could also sense the obvious discomfort he put Rara through.

"Hmm...you are right. That's me." He sighed.

"Why? Why did you show up again? To wreck her life again? Look mister,if you are trying to get back into her life-"

"I want to apologize."

"Huh?"

"I want to apologize for everything I ever said and couldn't say....for the past 20 years."

"20 YEARS??" This was news to Jungwon. This guy wasn't just some ex boyfriend.

"Who are you even??" Yang Doc asked,clearly intrigued.

"Let me explain." A third voice came up to them-Jay.

"Jay yah..."Jake was astonished to find Park Jongseong standing before them.

Jay nods.

Jake and Jay fill in Jungwon with their complicated story of love and hurt.

"Woah...that is some story y'all got...wooh." Jungwon shakes his head as he takes in a gulp of his caramel macchiato.

Jake looks across to Rara.

"I am afraid,I might never get an opportunity to say sorry. To say I still love you." He sighs.

"Why is that?" The other two are confused.

"I am leaving. For Australia."

The other 2 are left speechless as he gets up and walks away.

"This ain't the time to drop your jaws!!! We need to do something idiots!!!" Hoonie Park barges in to their table,having eavesdropped on everything.