Chapter 19: Find you,Always

Sunlight enters Rara's room,and hits her face brightly. She scrunched her nose and slowly opens her eyes,and is astonished to find herself in Jaeyun's arms. He was leaned against the wall with his arms wrapped around her,her head resting on his chest as he rested his face on the top of her head. They slept, sitting up throughout.

She slowly started recollecting what happened yesterday night.

She followed Jake to the club,he started drinking and dancing,she going to get water,getting lost....and then-

The creep.

She called out for Jaeyun,as she was being forced away....and she blacked out.

"Then how did we end up here?" She tries to think hard as she stares at his face,peacefully asleep.

Then she remembers.

"I knew you would come..." She kissed him on the cheek and fell asleep.

"Oh no...what have I done!" She exclaims,gasping.

Jaeyun wakes up due to her exclaim.

He is visibly flustered to see how close they were. He quickly gets off and seats himself on her dressing table chair.

"Good morning Rara..." He awkwardly says.

"Th-thanks...for saving me...yesterday..."she awkwardly mutters.

"No,it was my fault. I should have protected you,I shouldn't even have taken you there..."

They sit in silence for a while.

Jaeyun looks up at her shyly. She is deep in thought,pursing her lips.

He remembers her kiss from yesterday,it still made his heart race.

He was contemplating whether or not he should tell her how he feels...

He decides.

He should tell her.

Now.

"Rara yah...about yesterday..." He is interrupted by her.

"It was meaningless." She states.

"Uh..?" He is confused.

"I am sure you remember Jaeyun,I remember kissing you on the cheek...I assure you,there is no meaning for it whatsoever! I was not in my right senses due to whatever they put in the drink,I was confused,I had no control over myself. I wanted to thank you for saving me,and I did that stupid thing."

Her words cut through his heart. He felt like a knife was stabbing his feelings.

"Jay yah...what if Jay finds out..."she feels extremely guilty and buries her face in her hands.

Jake decides to give her the privacy. He closes the door behind him and leans against it and sighs.

Guess he was the one in a one sided love now.