Chapter 7: Different

"I must have been crazy! Aah!" Jaeyun reprimands himself the next morning.

"I took it all out on her! I don't even remember properly what I said!" He is in agony over his behaviour from the previous night.

He calls Rara,she doesn't pick up.

"Rara,I am sorry about yesterday,I was drunk,I was not in my right state of mind." He texts her. It doesn't even get delivered.

"Did she block me?" He wonders.

"What's wrong roommate? Something bothering you?" Jay asks as he pats his hair dry.

"Forget it. You seem in a jolly mood though mate." Jake says.

Jay smiles.

"Thanks to your advice,things have been going well."

"Good for you" Jake mutters.

__________________________________

He catches hold of Sunghoon at University and grabs his mobile.

"Hey what you doing?" Sunghoon is shocked as he suddenly takes his mobile.

"Just a minute!" Jake quickly types a text to Rara.

"Hey"

She reads it.

"Huh,so she really did block me?!" Jaeyun feels hurt.

He quickly calls her up . She picks up.

"Yeah Hoonie?" He hears her say.

"It's me. Jaeyunie. Why did you block-" she hangs up.

"Aish!" He almost hurls Sunghoon's smartphone on the group in a fit of rage.

"This is your problem Jake! You take out your anger on others!" Hoon says as he quickly takes back his mobile.

"Hey, weren't you supposed to be my friend? You are supposed to help me out here!" Jake accusingly says.

"Jake ah. Have you been a good friend?" Sunghoon leaves him speechless.

"You are not the jolly,happy kid who was passionate about soccer anymore. You have become an egoistic guy with anger issues. Sort yourself out. You have changed Sim Jaeyun!" He walks away.

Jake is left behind with nothing left to say.

__________________________________

Sunghoon is at his skating rink,practicing when he hears a familiar voice call out to him.
He turns back to find Rara there. She smiles and waves at him.

"Rara yah?" He skates towards her.

"Hoonie,I have something to tell you." She says.

"Give me a minute,I will be right outside."

She is seated on the bench outside the skating rink under the blistering sun.Sunghoon walks towards her and hands her a cold drink.

"Thanks Hoon." She sips it,feeling her body cool down,from both external and internal heat she had right now.

"Everything okay?" He asks with concern.

She shakes her head.

"It's Jaeyun."

"Of course it is that brat." Hoon sighs.

"I am not on speaking terms with him anymore. I cannot ..." She says slowly.

"But I have to tell him something.  He has to know."

Sunghoon looks at her curiously.

"Liyah is not that great of a girl."