Chapter 33:Noona's admirers

Doctor Oh and Doctor Yang sat in the sidelines as they watched the male athletes run across the field for their practice.

"Really though,I have great respect for athletes,I could never run across like that all day long,sweating profusely and hanging on to dear life while enjoying it " Rara comments making Jungwon chuckle.

"I heard you were a good athlete though " he says.

"Ooh... someone's been stalking me online eh?" She nudges him and laughs.

"Well,I have been pretty interested in you doc-" his words take her aback and she turns her focus back on the practice.

Everything was going fine until noon,when it got extremely hot and some of the guys thought it would be a great idea to take their shirts off.

Rara was put in such an awkward position as she watched the athletes run around with their abs in full display. All the colour in her body shot into her cheeks.

Jake,who just noticed her predicament,laughed and thought if he should take of his as well to add fuel to the fire. Finally his ripped body could come to use.

But before he could make any decision,he frowned looking at what was happening.

Yang Jungwon. Doctor Yang Jungwon had covered her eyes.

"Ayee Doc Oh,don't be too happy at the view!" He teased her as she laughed.

"Why not? This is a Descendents Of The Sun moment for me." She giggles.

"How about you focus on me instead? When I am right in front of you?" He takes his hand off her eyes,to find her looking confused.

He brought out the ice cream cones he had in his jacket.

"Woah! Ice cream! Exactly what I needed!" She happily takes one and the both of them devour it happily,making small talk.

Jaeyun burns in jealousy. He decides to focus on the game at the moment. He knew she was just being friendly. And honestly,he wanted nothing more than to see her smiling.

As long as she was happy,he would just admire her from a distance.

_______________________________

All the players were back in the locker room after practice.

"Yo,have you seems the new head doctor?" Jihoon says.

"The pretty one?"

"Yeah,I think I lost my heart to her. Love at first sight!" The athlete Jihoon clutches at his heart dreamily and falls back upon the couch.

"I am calling dibs on her!" He quickly announces,leading to everyone whistling.

Jaeyun was trying to mind his business. The boy hadn't said anything indecent,so he was just containing himself.

Just then Rara enters the room and all the boys stand in attention.

"Woah,great practice and everyone! I am here to ensure you do your stretches properly,and if anyone is hurt anywhere-" Jihoon raises his hand in response to her question.

"I-I- think I might have pulled a muscle on my n-neck..." He nervously said.

"Ah is it? Let me take a look." She says and orders him to turn around.

The boys all give each other grins as Jihoon blushes,waiting for her. Jaeyun grits his teeth in annoyance.

Rara comes closer and just by examining with her eyes,she knows the boy is lying. She ain't gold medalist for no reason.

She realises he just wants her attention and smirks.

Jihoon blushes so hard when her fingers finally touches his neck.

But wait,he expected her touch to be silky smooth and soft and fluffy,why was it....why was it not like Doc Oh?"

"Where does it hurt boy?" A whisper in his ears sends chills all over his body as he looks behind to find Yang Doctor smirking at him.

Doc Rara was long gone.

The boys couldn't stop laughing.

Rara had signalled for Jungwon to take over and left coolly.

Jungwon attempts at some physiotherapy and then whispers into the boy's ears again-

"Don't you dare flirt with her,or I will use reverse physiotherapy on you young mister athlete."

Doc Yang then leaves and the room erupts into laughter.

Jihoon pouts and slumps down on the couch.

"Looks like Doc noona has a boyfriend."

"It must be Doc Yang."another one said.

"Yeah,he seemed like a boyfriend being protective about his girlfriend-"

"They are not!!!" A stern voice is heard inthe room. All of them turn around to find the owner of the voice- it was Captain Jake.

"Ahh hyung,how would you know?" Jihoon shrugs.

"Yah! Just don't spread rumours! They are just co-workers that's it!" Jaeyun grits his teeth.

The others sense something.

Jejoon puts his arm across Jake's shoulder.

"Hyung,you like her too...don't you?"he smirked.

Jake but his lip.

"Aish! Just let me be!" He storms out of the room and slams the door being him,startling them.

"What's wrong with him. Why does he behave as if it's his girlfriend we are talking about..."Jihoon pouts.

_________________________________

Jungwon is driving Rara home that evening.

"All the young boys are smitten for you really!"He tells her as she laughs.

"They are younger than me,it's adorable."she chuckles.

"Jake Sim is your age though-"

There is silence in the car.

"Ah Jake Sim...let's not talk about him."she says. Wonie notices how her expression changed with his mention.

"Something is fishy..."

_______________________________

A/n 19rh December 2021

We are nearing the end yeah!! Just a few more chapters and we will be done(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Please vote it would be very encouraging 😊

Saranghae 💝

Your Bestie V ✌️