Chapter 25: Double Duo

Jake and Vinnie made the perfect plan.

"I am going to tell Rara that we will have a girl's day out. She will agree if it's with me." Vinnie says.

"And I am go to tell Heeseung to help me out. That I want to go on a date with Rara,and ask him to 'help me by taking you away'. He grins.

They high-five.

"It's a win-win for both of us!"

"Let's go! Hwaiting!"

"So when should I set this up?" Vinnie asks.

"Umm...a few more weeks later,until Rara is able to walk comfortably without her crutches..." Jaeyun says.

Vinnie pulls him into a headlock.

"Ayee...caring eh?" She smirks as he blushes.

_______________________________

Rara was summoned to the Dean's office a few days later.

"What could it be?" She wondered as she went to see him.

She softly knocks on the door and hears a 'come in'.

She opens the door and goes in,she is shocked, seeing Liyah there.

"Please have a seat Oh Ra Ra." The Dean instructs her and she does saw,sitting next to the spiteful girl.

"How is your foot now?" He asks her.

"I am able to get around well,soon I will be able to walk without the crutches." She says.

The Dean sighs.

"I am sorry that happened. Jang Liyah,I believe you have something to say." He says grimly.

Rara looks at the girl who snarls at her first,before the Dean gives her a stern look.

Liyah grits her teeth,and Rara notices her two pretty front teeth missing,she cannot help but chuckle.

The video from the swimming pool went viral and she had seen it too. She felt really touched that Jaeyun and Vinnie did that for her.

"Okay,look. Fine,I am sorry" Liyah mutters.

"Jang Liyah. Proper speech!" The Dean says strictly.

Liyah bows her head in shame.

"I am sorry." That's all she can manage to say before rushing out of the room.

The Dean sighs and looks back at Rara.

"Jang Liyah is withdrawing from this school."

His statement came across as a shock.

"You are expelling her?" She said in awe.

"Well,I wish I could,but she filed for withdrawal before we could process that...so...also she admitted to her guilt and her father requested me to ask you this..." The Dean hesitated.

"What is it sir?" Rara asks.

"He requested me to request you to not take legal action against his daughter. Apparently it would affect his political career,no wonder,like father,like daughter.Personally I think you should-" The Dean is about to say,but she speaks instead.

"Yeah. I will not."

The Dean is surprised.

"I think she is suffering already. The whole life she built here of being the perfect goddess has broken down and her true colours have been revealed. Plus,it must have been so difficult for her to even bow her head and apologise to me. By proceeding with legal action,it will only hurt me more. Plus,I really don't have the time nor patience to engage in a legal battle with her."