Chapter 12:🌧️Run For You🏃‍♂️

It was weekend.

Rara called up Jay.

"Jongseong aa,do you wanna come over to my place today?"

"Sure,I will be there."

She felt happy when she was around him. And she couldn't help falling for him. He was really sweet and paid attention to her,she realy was falling for Jay Park.

She knew about his world and wanted him to understand hers too. She wanted to find out if it's all just in her head or if he actually liked her back.

Mrs Oh was out of town as she went to see an ailing aunt. She left Rara in charge of the home and the younger ones. Rara felt it was the perfect time to invite Jay,without the interruption of Mrs Oh's smirks.

She was seated on the swing in the little playpen I'm front of the house, waiting for Jay's *not so luxurious car* to pull up in the driveway.

Little Minyoung came and propped down beside her.

"Who are you waiting for Unnie?"

"My uh... friend..Minyoung ah..."

The 7 year old nods her head and points in the direction of an incoming car.

"That oppa?"

Rara's eyes shoot up as soon as he hears his voice.

"Ra! I am here!" He sprints up to her.

"Hi Jay. Thanks for coming."she smiles.

"Of course. And what's your name sweetheart?" He bends down to talk to Minyoung who shyly introduces herself.

"Nice to meet you Minyoungie,my name is Jay."he gently shakes her hand.

"Oppa...you are handsome."Minyoung blushes.

"Kapjagi? Suddenly?" Jay and Rara look at each other and giggle as the little one runs away bashfully .

"Come Jay let's go in."Rara leads him in.

More kids approach them in excitement.

Jay bends down and shakes all their tiny hands.

"Hi kiddos! My name is Jay! I am Rara's-" the kids don't let him finish.

"Boyfriend?" A kid says flustering the adults.

"Aish,kids these days...you all ,we are best friends okay."Rara explains.

"Are you Jaeyun oppa's friend then?" Another girl says.

"No. He is my friend."Rara firmly says.

Hearing that guy's name instantly ruins her mood.
Jay instantly changes the subject.

"This hyung/oppa came to play with you all today! Wanna go play?" He excitedly asks.

"Will we play soccer? Jaeyun hyung always plays with us!" A boy says.

"Well,I was thinking if badminton, but if you suggest-" Jay is cut off by Rara.

"Today we all will play badminton. Jay hyung here is an amazing player,and we will have lots of fun okay?Now let's head out kids." She ushers them out as they run outside excited.

Jay brought over some racquets and shuttles for them to play with.

"Ra! Let's play a warm up match first to show the kids how it's done." Jay suggests and she agrees.

He obviously wins the practice match without breaking a sweat. Pretty competitive ,he didn't go easy on her.

"Okay who wants to be in my team?" Jay asks cheerfully.