Chapter 11:Dance With Me

Jake was in the University Dining Hall,noticing the scenario unfolding before him.

Jay and Rara were laughing and seemed to be cracking jokes as they had their meal together.

"Oi! Hoonie Park! Come here you punk!" Jay calls out to Sunghoon who approaches them.

"8th Night? A comedy film eh?You come here!" He puts him in a headlock as Sunghoon laughs. He manages to whisper into the former's ear out of Rara's earshot.

"Horror  movies supposedly bring people together"Hoon giggles.

"Well,good for you,I think it did!" Jay softly says.

"Why? I thought we were a trio! You guys having secrets from me now?" Rara pouts.

"You will find out sooner or later miss." Hoon winks at Jay before the both sit down.

Meanwhile Jake-

"Trio? Haha...that's what I am supposed to say. They really forgot about me didn't they?"

They hear an announcement on  the speaker.

"All students who have registered to take part in the dance party to report to the practical dance classroom at 3PM."

"Ooh...I think we will be given our practice time at school then." Rara says. Jay nods.

"Yah Rara,I am ditching my competition,let's go together."Sunghoon playfully says taking her hand as Jay gets defensive.

"Nope find someone else,she is taken."

Rara giggles.

"Sorry Hoonie Park..."

"And I know skating is your first love. You would never ditch that."she adds and he nods with a smile.

__________________________________

Lots of boys and girls are gathered in the dance practice room.

Jay and Rara could recognize a few faces here and there,but mostly it was a whole new place. Students from different courses and years were all together awaiting for the instructor.

The buzz however escalated with the entrance of one couple.

"Hey!It's LiKe!"

"LiKe are here!"

Jay whispers to Rara.

"Who is LiKe?"

Rara sighs, "Liyah and Jake-together they are Li-Ke. That's what everyone calls them."

Jay laughs.

"It's cringy" he says.
Rara grins for a while,but her smile changes to a frown as soon as she spots Jake and his clingy girlfriend.

Jake makes a beeline for Jay and Rara.

"Hi..."he says awkwardly.

"Hi Jake."she responds coolly.

"So this your girlfriend? Nice to meet you!" Jay politely says.

"Oh Ra Ra. You finally have a boyfriend huh sweetie?" Liyah smirks.

Jay visible blushes but Rara doesn't seem to notice. She had other things in mind.