Chapter 22: You Better Run Run Run🏃🏃‍♀️

The four of them were going about with their lives well.

Sunghoon was diligently working towards his ice skating career.

Jay in badminton and Jake in soccer,they were working really hard.

Both on the field and off the field- to woo Rara again.

As for Rara,she never felt more confident. She became a student faculty and mentor to the juniors in the department. She also started working in the college radio. So she was booked and busy.

She didn't have time for silly boy problems.

But that doesn't mean Jake and Jay gave up.

Jay would wait outside her class,checking to see if his hair was brushed properly.

She came out and would glance at him.

"Yeah Jay?"

"Yeah...you seem to be working really hrd these days...so I brought you some strawberry milk-"

"I don't like strawberries" she says and leaves.

Jay groans as he has his hand over his neck.

Next up. Jake.

He would wait for her at the gates.

"Yah. Rara. It looks like it is about to rain,get on my bike,I will drive you home quick." He says gesturing her to get on.

"No." She says.

"What?"

"I said no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? nOh!" She says sarcastically.

"Okay. Look. I don't want you to catch a cold after walking in the rain-"

"I would rather catch a cold and fall sick than get on your bike." She coolly says making him sigh.

"Neither of that is going to happen. I am here."

They turn around to see Hoonie ,The Umbrella Man walk in.

"Let's go My Lady?" He puts the umbrella over her just as it starts to drizzle. She gladly nods and walks away with him.

Jake scowls at Hoon who makes fun of him by putting out his tongue.

"Aish. Why is he making it harder for me?! He doesn't even like her in that way in the first place." Jake groans as he gets drenched in the rain.

Sunghoon and Rara are walking in the rain.

"Yah...really thanks for staying by my side in this mess."Rara thanks him as he chuckles.

"Of course I will. What are friends for?" She grins at him.

"Ooh by the way. The Inter University Marathon is coming up!" Sunghoon excitedly says.

"Yep. I am on the College Radio,so I am going to cover that too." She says.

"Woah!! So you are going to come! Won't you take part too?" He asks.

"You think I should?" She asks him doubtfully.

"Of course! You are really good at running! Very athletic! You should definitely go for the tryouts!" He says cheerfully.

She nods with a smile, "I will give it a try them,since our champion athlete is recommending it."

__________________________________

Tryouts- A few days later

Rara missed being on the field. She was into sports during high school- mostly because she wanted to tag along with Jaeyun,but she discovered she was pretty good at it and really enjoyed it.