Chapter 17:Regret

Rara is waiting by Jaeyun's bike in the parking lot. He is yet to catch up.

She feels a gaze on her. And it was definitely not Jake.

A tall guy dressed in black,his hoodie pulled up is taking steps towards her. Her heart picks up pulse.

She dials Jake.

(Jake's POV)

Jake picks up the call even though he is on his way to the parking lot underground.

"Yeah Rara,I am on my way." He says immediately after picking up,but the the other line remains silent for a few moments before the call gets cut.

"Did she hang up on me? Huh..."however he senses something off. She either would have chided him for being late or would have 'hmm'ed.

Something was off. He rushes to the parking lot.

He spots her there and sighs in relief. However there is this one guy in the black hoodie,talking to her. She clearly doesn't know him,and doesn't know what to do.

"Who is that bastard?" He angrily runs over to save her from the stranger.

__________________________________

(Rara's POV)

"Jaeyun...pick up please..."she silently prays as the black hoodie guy closes in.

Just as she hears him pick up and call out her name,her battery dies. Her despair and fear grow.

The guy is a few steps away when she yells.

"Stop! Don't you dare come any closer, I have the police one call with me already! Don't you dare!" She bluffs,yes. But it is needed to protect yourself.

The guy however lets out a surprised yelp.

"The POLICE?? But why noona?!"

"Noona?" Rara finds the voice quite young and baby like. The owner of the voice pulls down his hoodie and he is a sweet looking boy,even though he has a frightened expression.

"I didn't do anything! Don't arrest me!" He cries and raises his hands up.

Rara is confused.

"Wait. Who are you?" She asks.

"My name is Riki. I just happened to attend today's event for my sister and I saw your dance,so I just wanted to ask you something...please don't arrest me!" He raps it out fast,still looking absolutely terrified.

"Ohh...I see...."she realises it's just a harmless sweet fellow.

"But what were you doing here,creeping out with that black hoodie,you scared me!" She said.

"Oh..."he seemed to only then realised he looked like the spy in an among us game creeping round the airship.

"I am so sorry,this is how I usually dress...I didn't realise I would scare you..." He sincerely apologises.

He was quite younger than her so she smiled.

"No, don't worry. You did nothing wrong."she tells him.

"What about the police?" He points to her phone and asks in a terrified fashion.

"Aah...no, don't worry about that.."she nods.

"So anyways,what were you going to ask?" She tries to make him relax by changing the topic.

"Ahh that... actually...."he awkwardly blushes.

He takes in a deep breath and exhales,trying to gather the courage to tell her.

She looks at him eagerly.