Chapter 8:You?!

A month has passed. Time is just flowing by for Rara as she tries to keep herself busy.

One such day,she was walking to biology class when she finds a number of people gathered in front of the notice board.

"Lol,is someone getting expelled" she chuckles and walks towards it.

A bright and colourful poster catches her eye.

"Annual School Dance"

"Aah of course,yearly prom..."she sighs.

She skipped it last year as no one had asked her out and she felt she didn't feel the need to doll up just to sit in a corner and watch the others dance.

"You going?" Sunghoon puts his arm around her shoulders.

She shakes her head.

"I don't think I will."

"Aah too bad...me neither...I have a tournament coming around that time. Hey,we could have gone together otherwise...too bad..."he droops his head.

She smiles.

"Aww,so you would have asked me *out* again?" She winks.

"Yep,no one's going to ask us out anyways,we are hopeless." He laughs.

"Speak for yourself ice boy." A new voice joins them as he smoothly puts his arm over Rara's shoulder.

She looks at him in confusion.

"I will ask you out. Oh Ra Ra,will you give me the pleasure of being your date to the dance?" Jay asks sincerely as he looks into her eyes.

She is startled.

"Jay...." She takes a moment as he looks at her eagerly.

"Will you be attending then?" Sunghoon breaks the tension and questions Jay.

"If it's with Ra then yes." He nods.

"Ra?" She chuckles.

"Okay Park Jongseong. Let's go!" He grins back at her answer.

"Should I just ditch my competition and join you both then?" Hoon says pretending to be thinking.

"Don't Hoonie,you will have to sit all by yourself then." Rara jokes and he pouts.

"Why though? I heard there are so many girls over here trying to ask you out bruh." Jay points around.

Sunghoon shakes his head.

"Going with friends is fun!" He insists.

"Or with someone you like." Jay says looking at Rara.

She seems to feel his gaze in her.

"Right,I have class. I will get going,let's sign up for the dance later then. See you!" She walks away.

"Park Jay." Sunghoon searching-ly looks at Jay.

"You like our Rara,don't you?"

My Best Friend is A Bad Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें