19 : Chancing Glance .

The kill was easy and quick. The killing of other demons had been Fuyuki's hobby for some time now. But slowly, the hobby was beginning to fade. 

In fact, her new hobby was starting to become killing humans. Her master was not the young Ciel Phantomhive. Yet, when orders were given to kill a human, Fuyuki held no hesitation. 

Truthfully, she would have held no hesitation if the order was given for her to kill the 2 men that had passed by her. All dressed in white, their outfits perfect, and their skills no less. They seemed too perfect, perhaps they were demons as well. 

Yet, Fuyuki almost thought she had noticed a flaw in one of them, the tall serious looking one. For a mere second, she had caught his eye. Perhaps he was simply a human. To let a woman to distract him, even if it is just for a second. 

As a butler's aesthetics, it's customary for a butler to see off the guest. Which was what Sebastian was doing from the windows in the hallway, on his way to prepare the invitations for the party. 

So obviously Sebastian had caught the small attention that Fuyuki had received from the Queen's 'serious' looking butler. He was sure that Fuyuki had caught it too, but simply brushed it off. 

But Sebastian wondered, did Fuyuki catch the second look that the 'white' butler had stole? That look of curiosity, longing, lust on his face for her? 

Sebastian had made a mental reminder to himself to devour the soul of that specific butler in the future.