37 : Your Soul to Keep .

As said and acknowledged many times before, Fuyuki wasn't, and probably will never be, contracted to Ciel Phantomhive. Or any human for that matter. Many demons feed upon the greed and revenge of a human, she fed on the fear. Although the taste of revenge is of course, to her, a delicacy. For revenge, of course... is sweet. 

After following orders of protecting the Earl's family, Fuyki had made her way casually back to Sebastian and Ciel. She was of course in no rush, she was sure they were fine. 

It was until the ship shook, that Fuyki looked up indisbelief. 

"Already?" 

Quickly, Fuyuki made her way to the quickest exit, attempting to escape without getting wet. Her sister always laughed at such for she figured Fuyuki didn't like water for her animal transformation was a cat. However the real reason she hated getting wet, or being near it, for her ability was useless in water. 

Using a piece of wood to casually float away from a sinking ship, Fuyki had come across a floating tube, with young Ciel floating weakly in it. 

"Oh my, young Lord, how are you?" Fuyuki purposely teased as she slowly floated beside him, perfectly dry. 

"Fuyuki..." Ciel huffed out with a breath of cold air. "Help..." 

"I am in no contract too. For my own selfish reasons, I can always wait for Sebastian to help you." Fuyuki explained seriously. 

"I order... you..." Ciel chocked out. "... to hel-..." 

Ciel sank into the water as a smile spread across Fuyuki's face. 

"What a bossy little brat." Fuyuki claimed as she slowly slipped into the water. "It is no wonder Sebastian wants your soul. That greedy, revengeful, delicious... soul." 

And dived deeper into the water for Ciel.