41 : Starve .

It was on this night, that their charade of playing student, professor and nurse would end. That all Ciel's questions would be answered at the midnight tea party. Fuyuki and Sebastian stood on standby waiting on Ciel's command. When Sebastian's name was called, they made their move. 

Sebastian and Fuyuki stood before everyone, a corpse gnawing on Greenhill's arm. Quickly, Sebastian took care of the corpse while Fuyuki cared for Greenhill's arm. They stared at the principle in surprise as the Undertaker revealed himself as such. 

"I won't let you go again!" Ciel yelled in anger. "Get him Sebastian! Fuyuki!" 

"As you wish!" They answered in unison. 

Mr. Agares, the vice principal, blocked Sebastian from getting to the Undertaker, while Fuyuki was blocked by the other corpses. As Fuyuki fought her way to the Undertaker, Sebastian had seen through his plan and went to protect Ciel, just as the Undertaker thought he would. However, Ciel at that moment, wasn't his target. 

The Undertaker raised his scythe high with both hands, aiming towards Fuyuki. 

"Fuyuki! Look out!" Ciel called on concern as Undertaker swung his scythe down at her. Fuyuki took a small side step to the left, the scythe missing her. She grinned as the Undertaker grinned back, there was something wrong. Fuyuki looked back down at the scythe, only to see it had been turned sideways. 

In a sudden motion, the Undertaker pulled the scythe towards him, catching Fuyuki off guard and in his scythe. 

"Fuyuki!" Sebastian and Ciel screamed. Quickly, Fuyuki tried to dodge, but failed, having been caught in the scythes blade. The blade cut deeply into her side and arm as Undertaker dragged her into him. When she was close, he held her and jumped to the top of a small dividing wall, his arm wrapped around her. 

He held her close to him, and used his other arm to hold her face towards him, holding her chin as he stared down at her. 

"Well aren't you delectable." Undertaker complimented, his face leaning closely towards her, as if he wanted to devour her. 

"Fuyuki!" Sebastian yelled. He wasn't at all happy with the Undertakers actions towards his wife, holding her in a way that he would hold her. His eyes quickly turning red. 

"But you must be starving. The desserts that Sebastian makes you must not be enough." He commented, making Fuyuki scowl. "A shame your husband doesn't feed you properly." He teased. 

Fuyuki angered even more. How did the Undertaker know that she hadn't eaten in a long time? How did he know she hadn't feast on a soul in such a long time? 

"Don't touch her!" Sebastian growled. He was torn, between protecting his master and protecting his wife. His nails dug into his palms, staining his white gloves, red. 

"Stay with me, and I'll be sure to feed you properly." Undertaker whispered, his face dangerously close to her own. 

Quickly, Fuyuki pushed the Undertaker away from her, putting a good distance between the 2 of them. She held her arm as it bled profusely from the giant cut from the scythe. 

"Oh, such devotion to the butler." Undertaker commented with a smile. "The same devotion the butler has for the Earl. Hihi, see you~ !" And he disappeared. 

Fuyuki stared into the night that Undertaker had disappeared into as Sebastian quickly ran to her. 

"Let me see your arm. What did he say to you?" Sebastian questioned in seriousness, he was not happy at the moment. 

"I'm fine Sebastian." Fuyuki answered as Sebastian checked her wounds. "He just knows that I'm hungry." 

"I will make you dessert when we return to the manor." 

"No Sebastian, I'm starving." Fuyuki answered sadly, Sebastian raising his head to look at her. "I may need to return home."