22 : His Lady Cries .

"Does Ms. Fuyuki know?" 

"No. She went straigh' to the kitchen this mornin' expectin' to see 'im." 

"She'll be heart broken." 

"She was quite to close to him. How do you suppose we tell her the news?" 

The sound of broken porcelain cups surprised everyone, making them turn their attention to the doorway. What was even more surprising, was Fuyuki. Her hands shaking, her knees trembling, and her eyes wide with tears. Never before had the calm maid, been seen in such a state. 

"Se... bas... tian..." Her voice cracked as she said his name, the guest all moving to the side to give her room to walk towards the body. 

"Sebas... tian..." Her voice cracked once more, as she kneeled above him, her hands scunching into her apron that layed in her lap. 

"Fuyu-" Bard tried to say. 

"Sebastian! You... you can't be gone." Fuyuki softly said, her hands slowly moving hesitantly to touch Sebastian's face. "I just saw you yesterday. You were with me yesterday, you can't be gone..." She continued, her hands gently resting on Sebastian's face now. 

"You're supposed to be mine!" Fuyuki finally cried out, her head leaning down near Sebastian, her tears evident. "You... you're supposed to be my husband..." She cried out once more. 

"... I love you..." 

That morning, nothing compared to Fuyuki's cries. And no one understood the feeling of a wife, losing her husband. 

"I never seen her like that before. She looked so fragile, vulnerable." 

"I'm not surprised by her reaction. Sebastian is her husband." He answered through his own sadness. "She is his lady."