Bonus Chapter V : Cute Shenanigans .

Miyuki had simply slipped outside the back door of the kicthen when footsteps could be heard heading straight towards the kitchen. Miyuki's arrival was unannounced, so it would obviously be awkward to anyone else if she was found in the kitchen... with Sebastian... alone.

"Sebastian." Fuyuki's voice had said from the doorway, her presence entering the room. Miyuki stood outside, peeking into the window. She wanted to know how the 2 got a long when they were alone.

"The young brat wants dessert." Fuyuki stated irritably.

Sebastian simply raised an eyebrow and an amused smile at Fuyuki.

"It's not very ladly like to be calling children brats." Sebastian mentioned. "Neither is it really that of servants aesthetics to do so." In reply, Fuyuki simply stuck her tongue out at him.

"Why don't you help me with today's dessert?" Sebastian suggested as he readied all the ingredients for today's dessert, a chocolate custard cake with rasberry frosting. A favourite of Fuyuki's.

It's well known that demons can't enjoy the fine taste that humans have. They usually found what humans liked, disgusting. However, how Fuyuki developed a taste for sweet things was a mystery. Even to her.

Fuyuki had agreed to help, which usually doesn't happen for multiple reasons. And Miyuki is in front seat to know why.

Fuyuki... sucked. It was thought that being a demon who contracted with humans, would pick up human activites like cooking and cleaning, and perform them to complete and utter perfection. Fuyuki was a completely different story. She didn't understand measuring, she didn't follow the recipe, and she was somehow a comparable clutz to Mey- Rin, but only in the kitchen.

Miyuki continued to watch as such shenanigans caused tension between Sebastian and Fuyuki, causing them to be irritated and annoyed, which led to fighting. And it seemed like this wasn't their first fight.

In the end, Fuyuki ended up sitting on top of the counter on the side and watching, like always. But they were unusually quiet this time, no words were exchanged between the 2. Perhaps they were really mad at each other.

Miyuki began to worry about the couple's future together, they were always pissing each other off. It was until that Sebastian sliced a piece of the custard cake and gave it to Fuyuki, that Miyuki began to have second thoughts.

She watched as Fuyuki ate her cake like a child, making a mess on her face when she had finished. Sebastian had taken the plate from her and wiped her mouth slightly rough, as if disciplining her to try and keep clean next time. Right after, Fuyuki had jumped from the counter in front of Sebastian, and wrapped her arms around him. Then surprising both Sebastian and Miyuki, she had reached up and kissed him directly on the lips.

"Thank you."

Sebastian cut another a slice as Fuyuki headed to the door.

"Will you not be giving dessert to the Young Master?" Sebastian questioned.

"Why?"

"Didn't he want dessert?"

"No, I wanted dessert."

With that, Miyuki wasn't even surprised when Sebastian had sent multiple butter knives at Fuyuki. It was her own fault for claiming Ciel wanted dessert, when it was really her.

Fuyuki had easily moved to the side as the butter knives wedged into the wall that she had just been standing in front of.

"If you wanted a dead wife, I could get you a corpse." Fuyuki mentioned as Sebastian headed towards her with a strict pace.

"You went out of routine." Sebastian mentioned, quite seriously too. Then again, everyone knew he hated going out of routine. "2 kisses each day. You went out of routine, no kiss goodnight."

At this, Fuyuki simply pouted her lips, not agreeing with what Sebastian had just said. But Sebastian simply laughed at her expression as he kissed her once more on her pouted lips.

"Now get back to work." Sebastian ordered in a gentle tone.

"Kayy." Fuyuki answered plainly, and left the kitchen.

From the window, Miyuki couldn't help but shake her head. These 2 would have to be the most... stupidest couple she had ever met. But they suited and loved each other. That much was obvious.