43 : Thank you .

Today, being back home, the Earl and his servants were going out. Finny needed a new hat, while Mey- Rin needed new glasses. Ciel had brought two carriages, one to carry the servants, the other carried Ciel, Sebastian and Fuyuki.

They had just picked up Mey- Rin new glasses, and we're currently getting a new hat for Finny, when Ciel turned to the other servants.

"Don't you three want anything?" Ciel asked, he was offering to pay after all, and believed each servant should be able to get something new. "This is your chance." Fuyuki, Snake and Bard looked at each other in curiosity if they should actually get anything.

Snake asked for a giant shoulder bag, allowing him to carry all his snakes with him. Bard wanted a "naughty" magazine, which Sebastian quickly turned down. Instead, Ciel had gotten Bard candy cigarettes as a way for him to stop smoking.

"Fuyuki, was is that you would like?" Ciel questioned, her being the only one left.

"Nothing. I see nothing of interest." She answered, as she then turned around to window shop in nearby shops.

"May I request something young master?" Sebastian asked, catching Ciel's attention with a questionable look. "I would like to present Fuyuki with a gift."

"Alright then, let's go then. At least Fuyuki will get something at the end of it." Ciel said with a distained look on his face, although he was rather happy to treat his servants. Human or not.

That night, Fuyuki sat on her bed ready to be lazy. Her favourite pass time. Until Sebastian had casually walked into her room, and closed the door quietly.

"It is rude to walk into a lady's room without knocking Sebastian."

"Yes, but as you have said before, you are not a proper lady for you are a maid." Sebastian answered with a smirk.

"Hmph." You answered back. "What is it that you want Sebastian."

"Cannot a husband keep his wife company on such nights?"

Fuyuki simply stared at Sebastian confused. What's so special about tonight?

As she sat there in confusement, Sebastian presented her with a small box. She stared at it before looking up at him once more.

"Open it." Sebastian suggested with a smile. So slowly, she had taken the box into her possession and opened it. There in the middle, sat a ring. It wasn't extravagant or big. It was simple band with a stone. Fuyuki stared at it as Sebastian took her left hand, slowly pulling off her glove.

"I believe it is important, for a wife to wear her ring." Sebastian said as he then took the ring, slipping it onto her ring finger.

"That is but a human act." She answered, leaning in towards Sebastian, placing a kiss on his lips as she did so. "Thank you, Sebastian."

"You are welcome, Fuyuki."