Bonus Chapter X : Hell Soldier .

"You seem to always be here."

"You always invite me over."

"Not always."

Miyuki simply laughed in return.

"Ciel, I simply wanted to visit Fuyuki and everyone else." Miyuki said with a smile. "Me and... Rubrum, is what you called my husband, correct?"

"Yes." Ciel answered slightly embarrassed as he turned his head slightly.

"It's a grand name Ciel." Rubrum had grinned. "I may have to keep it as an alias of some sort."

Ciel felt slightly better at this deduction.

"Can you tell me more, about Fuyuki?" Ciel suddenly asked.

"Fuyuki?" Miyuki slightly surprised.

"You seem so interested in Fuyuki's history." Rubrum laughed whole heartedly. "What is it you would like to know about her?"

"About her previous leave of absence." Ciel answered. "Why did she have to leave?"

Rubrum and Miyuki looked at each other for a moment. They didn't mind telling a human the dealings of their world, but was it appropriate to tell a young child such stories? That was their concern.

"Please, I would simply like to know about my servants is all." Ciel said sincerely.

"Well, if you get nightmares, do not blame us, Young Lord Phantomhive." Rubrum shrugged, he enjoyed telling stories of his favourite soldier.

"Don't scare him." Miyuki scolded, as Rubrum chuckled once more before beginning.

"Remember this Ciel..." Rubrum said as he stared straight to Ciel, causing him to swallow a bit. "Fuyuki is not only my favourite soldier, but my best."

"Your best?" Ciel asked surprised.

"Yes. Do not mistaken her frail stature for a weak one, she is capable of much more."

Ciel simply stayed silent, awaiting for Rubrum to continue his story.

Fuyuki returned home, what sad circumstances to return home too.

"Nostalgic?" Rubrum commented.

"Very." She answered with a smile. "Where are they?"

"In the barracks." Rubrum answered as he began to lead his wife back to their room. "You can handle it from here?"

"Of course."

And with that, Fuyuki disappeared into the dark atmosphere.

It was just like a castle, the walls made of cement blocks, the windows panes with colourful glass, the atmosphere dark and eerie.

Fuyuki entered the barracks where loud noises could be heard. Men screaming in joyous laughter.

Then all went quiet as Fuyuki entered the barracks, her home.

All eyes stayed on her as the men stared, almost in shock, like they couldn't believe their eyes. But then some stared in lust. To them, it looked like the Devil's Queen that stood before them in nothing but provocative clothing.

"Don't just fuckin' stand there!" Fuyuki yelled in annoyance, a grimace on her face. "Get in fuckin' line!"

The soldiers quickly scattered, rearranging themselves in an orderly fashion. Fuyuki walked down the line, but that look of disapproval never left.