33 : Roleplay .

Saying that Fuyuki wasn't bored is a lie. Cause she was. She had surprisingly finished her duties early, and assisted in training Snake when Sebastian had left to serve Lau and Ciel.

"Fuyuki." Sebastian called to the young maid as she allowed Finny to show Snake outside.

"Hmm?" She answered tiredly, looking at him with a bored expression.

Sebastian gave Fuyuki a small smile.

"The Young Master has asked us to investigate something." Sebasitan mentioned.

"Such as?" That bored expression spreading to Fuyuki's tone.

"A hospital seems to be creating miracles." Sebastian answered, that smile never leaving his face as he knew such a subject would interest Fuyuki. And he was right, her head shot up as soon as she had heard.

"Apparently this hospital is bringing the departed back to life."

~~

"This is so stupid." Fuyuki said, pulling at her new 'uniform' with an irritated expression.

"What seems to be the matter?" Sebastian asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This uniform." Fuyuki answered. "Are you sure this is what they really wear? My uniform seems to be different then everyone else's."

"I think it looks nice on you." However, Sebastian's smile was rather... devious.

After the investigation, Sebastian and Fuyuki had immediately returned to the household, and explained the situation as well as information Sebastian was able to get.

"By the way." Ciel said before either Sebastian or Fuyuki could exit the room.

"Hmm?"

"What is Fuyuki wearing?" Ciel questioned with a curious brow. But it was the small blush that Ciel was trying to suffice from rising to his cheeks.

"I'm a nurse." Fuyuki answered plainly, seeing nothing really wrong. Although she did find the uniform quite stupid. Her uniform was a simply white and plain. But it was tight fitting, short, and a low v- neck. It looked more like a 'naughty' nurse, then an actual working nurse.

"That isn't the usual nurse uniform." Ciel mentioned, causing Fuyuki to shoot a glare at Sebastian.

Sebastian simply chuckled.

"It was nice roleplaying with you," Sebastian said as he leaned into her lips. "Fuyuki ~"