45 : I Will Not Leave You .

Fuyuki watched from the side as Sebastian and Ciel went under the ritual to cure them from the curse. They had ventured into the forest while Fuyuki stayed behind, only to return back with their skin covered in boils. Fear rose in Fuyuki, how could a curse reach a demon to cause physical damage? 

That was the only thought as Fuyuki and everyone else waited for Ciel to wake up. And when he finally did, she watched as her husband's facial expression dropped into despair as Ciel commanded Sebastian not to touch him. 

For a moment, Fuyuki stayed in the room to watch Ciel while Finny had run off to find Sebastian to ask a question. Why couldn't he just ask her to ask Sebastian for him? Then again, Finny didn't always think things through... 

Ciel had began to move in his bed as he looked for Finny, he was blind in his one eye. When Finny didn't answer, Ciel began to cry louder for him, only to hear another voice in return. 

"Young Master." Fuyuki's voice had answered. Ciel's ears perked up for a moment, his body unsure if to be afraid or calm. 

"Who is it!?" Ciel yelled back in demand, he cowered into his blankets for a moment as Fuyuki slowly approached him. 

"It's me, Fuyuki, Young Master." Fuyuki said as she sat on the edge of the bed, her arm stretching to touch him. 

"Fu... yu... ki." Ciel said slowly, the name was recognizable. It was until Ciel felt something on his head, that he flinched. He was scared of the pain that would follow, but it never came. Instead, the foreign being touched his head gently once more as it stroked his hair. 

"It's alright, please rest Young Master." Fuyuki said gently as Ciel began to slowly lie down on the bed, his nerves calming down at Fuyuki's touch and voice. It was a familiar feeling, and he felt safe. 

"Please don't leave, Fuyuki." Ciel said softly, his one open, only to see darkness. 

"I will not leave you, Young Master." She had then promised. 

Extended Ending: 

Sebastian stood outside the door and listened to his wife comfort Ciel in a tone that he had never heard. Her voice was soft and soothing, instead of sarcastic and uninterested. Sebastian simply smiled as he peeked inside, watching as Fuyuki, his wife, a demon... soothe the broken soul of a young boy. 

How his soul would be delicious at the end of this contract.