Bonus Chapter XII : Mother .

"Mother's Day? What is that?" Fuyuki questioned with a raised eyebrow. She actually had never heard of such a day, not like she could celebrate anyways, she's not a mother.

"It's an appreciation day for all mothers all over the world." Finni explained.

"I'm not a mother." Fuyuki answered. "Unless you count the young master..." That was the closest she possibly had as a child. And he was a brat at times, especially during dinner time. Always asking for dessert before dinner.

"It's to celebrate yer mom too, Fuyuki." Bard answered.

"I don't have one." She then blurted out without much thought.

The servants had stopped in their tracks with a saddened expression. It was always hard to hear when someone loses a loved one, even if you never met them. It's always hard to hear.

"Sorry to 'ear that Fuyuki." Bard continued, breaking the silence.

"For what?" Fuyuki questioned back in a bitter tone. "She was a monster anyways."

And with that Fuyuki, had left the room.

How could anyone despise their mother? Let alone call them a 'monster'. They take care of us since birth, all the way till they are unable too. But even when they can't, they will still try. They birth us, giving us life, even after carrying us for so long. But this is how Fuyuki feels towards her mother?

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?" Sebastian questioned as he had caught Fuyuki exiting the room.

"No, it's true. And who cares anyways?" Fuyuki answered bitterly once again, still walking off.

Fuyuki had walked off to a far room in the mansion, dusting the room quietly as she wished for time to herself.

"Fuyuki?" A female voice has called out.

Fuyuki has stopped what she was doing to listen.

"Will you be joining me tomorrow? Or will you let me go alone again?" The female voice questioned.

"Why bother?"

"She was our mother."

"She was a monster." Fuyuki declared for the second time.

"She was nothing to us, she gave us nothing, but fear and betrayal." Fuyuki explained.

"She gave us life Fuyuki." Miyuki explained. "She gave us each other."

"She sold us."

Miyuki kept quiet for a moment, for it was true. Their mother had sold them as children to the highest bitter to the castle, to the King.

"She sold us so we may find a better life Fuyuki." Miyuki finally answered back. "We no longer live at the bottom of the pits of Hell, we no longer rot down there. She saved us."

"She left us Miyuki." Fuyuki answered once more. She was no longer bitter, she was simply hurt.

Miyuki comforted her twin, for the first time in a very long time.

"She left us Miyuki, and we never got to say goodbye."

While Fuyuki drowned in her sorrows, for the first time... in a very very long time.