27 : Strict .

The case had been solved. The murders were solved. Everyone was satisfied, except the wordsmith, Arthur.

Rushing back into the mansion, he had to conclude his suspicions.

"I came back to confirm the truth. Pastor Jeremy... No." Arthur answered tiredly. "Butler Sebastian."

At that moment, Jeremy Rathbone couldn't help but compliment the wordsmith, as well as reveal his true identity.

"I... can't believe it." Arthur answered back in great surprise. There before him, stood the dead butler Sebastian.

~~

Fuyuki was already in the kitchen, preparing Ciel's morning snack.

"Fuyuki, have you finished the preparation?" Sebastian questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"You've just returned from being supposedly dead, and already your being quite demanding." Fuyuki answered plainly.

"While I was gone, you had ignored multiple of your duties, threatened one of our Young Master's guest, as well as address one of the elderly guest with an inappropriate name." Sebastian addressed strictly. Fuyuki in return, simply stuck out her tongue.

Sebastian shaked his head.

"Fuyuki, I've asked you to act like a lady while I was busy." Sebastian mentioned with a sigh, only to be surprised as he felt Fuyuki wrap her arms around him.

"I've missed you Sebastian." Fuyuki said, looking up at Sebastian, her stare sincere. Sebastian looked back at her, cocking an eyebrow at her confession.

"Lady like enough for you?" Fuyuki asked with a teasing smile.