2

"There was a weird man in the park today", Taehyung said when he returned home and his brother looked up from his book in concern. "Did he do something to you? Tried flirting with you or something?", Kim Namjoon asked his beloved baby brother concerned. Taehyung shook his head softly, walking up to his brother to press a kiss to his fluffy ashblond hair.

"No, he fell over my bag and looked like it has personally offended him, it was actually pretty funny but the way he was acting was simply weird and off putting. He behaved like he expected the world to resolve around him", the blond told his brother and fell next to him on the couch. "Sounds like a weirdo to me, must be a Chess Rook", Namjoon commented in a teasing tone, referring to their closest friends.

Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok, both black Chess Rooks, were the only ones knowing about Taehyung's real identity and it was more of a coincidence that they got to know. But they promised to keep the secret safe with them and didn't disappoint the brothers ever since. Could also be because the both of them had a burning crush on Taehyung's oblivious brother.

It was funny how Namjoon, the most intelligent guy Taehyung knew, could not see the painful pining the two others have been doing for years now. When that was mentioned to him, Namjoon would blush and swat it away as if it meant nothing.

"Heard anything from Momma?", Taehyung asked, looking around in the bright and spacious living room, the presence of his mother clearly missing. "She said she's going to be busy for the rest of the day. She left us money in the kitchen, you wanna order pizza later?", Namjoon nudged his baby brother and Taehyung giggled before glancing at his watch.

"Sure, I only have one class today, I'm free after that. Jiminie was going to pick me up, is that alright? Hoseokie can join as well", the blond said and Namjoon nodded. He has picked up his book again and Taehyung knew he would only get one or two replies from his brother until he was lost in the book once more.

"Good plan", Namjoon said, already falling into the fantasy world of his book, completely forgetting the reality around him. Taehyung sighed, playfully ruffling his brother's hair before leaving the room and getting ready for his class.

Taehyung was a music student, free to take any creative course as a Chess 'Bishop'. He hated this pretend game but it was for his safety and the safety of his family. Thanks to his Momma, his pearls were black. Had its perks to have a white Chess Queen as mother, no one would question one of the elite.

The two brothers grew up spoiled, their father a black Chess Queen, a Lord. They lived in a beautiful mansion in the elite area of the city, never had to worry about food, clothes or money and were free to do what they pleased. Still, children stared at them, elder people crossed the street to not meet them.

Because the paradise was nothing but an idyll, desperately kept up by his mother to hide their broken family.

Taehyung's father has left them on the day of Taehyung's fourteenth birthday. He left like a coward because he could not bear looking at his youngest son who was a rarity, abnormal. Taehyung never understood why he left, his Momma telling him that he couldn't deal with how special he was.

Or maybe couldn't deal with the fact that he lost another child.

Because the Kims had another son.

Kim Seokjin, a black Chess King, Taehyung's eldest brother who has disappeared when Taehyung has been ten years old. He was never seen again but there wasn't any day where Taehyung wasn't missing his Hyungie.

°°°

Jungkook was annoyed. It's been days since that event in the park has occurred and he hasn't stopped thinking about the boy ever since. How was that even possible? Nothing has been able to gather his attention, the most beautiful women have been begging to get a call from him but this strange... angel got under his skin so easily, with just a little flutter from his eyes.

The Chess King snarled, harshly getting up from his chair, the ends scratching over the expensive marble floor but Jungkook didn't pay it any mind. His right hand lifted his head, previously torturing a rat, the tied up man whimpering silently in pain. "What bit into your ass?", Cha Eunwoo, plunging a nail into the man's right hand.

Luckily, he couldn't scream, Eunwoo already removed his tongue.

"Something's been corrupting my mind... or more, like someone. That boy from the park", Jungkook groaned, rubbing over his forehead annoyed. "Aw, the doll you told me about? You want me to get him?", Eunwoo asked teasingly. He was a black Chess Knight and only loyal to Jungkook, his bestfriend since the beginning.

The two grew up together because Jungkook's father wanted his son to have someone he could trust with his life. That someone was Eunwoo, his bestfriend for life. Always ready to jump to his assistance.

"I don't need you to get him for me, I wanna get him myself. Want to make him mine", Jungkook growled out, his possessive being coming forward. He always received everything he wanted, he was spoiled and used to get what he wanted.

And Jungkook wanted that beautiful male who looked at him without any care in the world. "Alright, you got his name or something?", Eunwoo asked, shaking the now unconscious man. "Aye, I think he died", was his comment when he pushed his head.

"Throw him in the trash, the rat gave us every info we wanted", Jungkook replied, bored by the rat already because his mind was focusing on something much more exciting. "I think he's the one, Eunwoo. I saw him and was instantly thrilled. He's gorgeous but I saw personality too. And this innocence in his eyes... I want to ruin that", Jungkook groaned and his right hand chuckled.

"Then what's stopping you from taking him as yours?"

Jungkook's lips turned into a devilish smirk.

"Nothing."

~

The beginning is always a little bit boring, can't wait to get to the hot stuff hehe

Elaboratae