32

Taehyung was finally taken back home, and he cried during the entire ride. Seokjin was sitting next to him, holding hands with his little brother who was nervously fidgeting in his seat, sometimes glancing out of the window as if he had to make sure they were really going to his home.

All of this still felt like a bad fever dream, the time with Jungkook mere hours away but Taehyung still felt dazed. He shook his head lightly, it was over, he was going to see his family again.

"My Babybear!" The call of his mother brought tears to her youngest's eyes and he ran towards her right after they had entered the mansion, everyone being so relieved to know that the youngest Kim was finally home.

"Momma!", Taehyung cried out, crashing against her soft chest and Sohee also sobbed wetly, pressing kisses all over Taehyung's soft locks that kept bouncing around his face from how much he moved in his mother's arms, crying happily.

"My Tae bear", Sohee whispered choked, they had lost stability, moving down to the ground as their knees couldn't carry them anymore and Sohee kept kissing Taehyung's head. She finally pressed her cheek against his head, closing her eyes to prevent more tears from slipping out, holding her precious son securely in her arms.

"Oh, I was so worried", she cried while rocking Taehyung back and forth, stroking his hair, his neck, his back as if she had to make sure that he was with her, back home. She had dreamed of her son returning to her but having Taehyung now back in her arms still felt like that dream.

Until a voice brought her out of this dream and she suppressed a scream.

"Mum, I told you I would bring him back to you", her eldest, Seokjin said in that voice she had always loved and Sohee teared up once more, pressing her Babybear against her chest before reaching a hand out for her returned eldest.

Her big bear had also returned home and he looked so incredibly stunning, so much like her that Sohee felt a tug on her heart. This beautiful, strong man was her son, one of the three joys she was allowed to have in her life.

"My big bear, you came home. Come to Momma, I wanna hug all my bears", she whispered with a tight throat, feeling Taehyung shuffle in her hold. Because Seokjin had stayed frozen in his place, eyes fixed on something behind Sohee and Taehyung.

The two looked up and were faced with the absolute shocked face of Namjoon, the bottle of water slipping out of his suddenly numb fingers.

"H-Hyung...?", he whispered, not trusting his eyes and his voice seemed to shatter once he locked eyes with the man that looked so familiar yet seemed to be a stranger. Namjoon wouldn't believe his eyes.

But he would recognize his brother anywhere. The brother who was said to have disappeared. He was standing there, guards surrounding him, a scar on his cheek and a broken expression on his gorgeous face. A sad smile laid on his plump lips.

"Joonie", he said softly, afraid to startle his younger brother. He had missed both his brothers, his family so much, so being reunited with them was of course a shock.

"H-how can you be here...?", Namjoon asked but deep down in his heart, he knew the answer. His brother had returned to be the knight in shining armor, completing their family. Namjoon's eyes shot to Taehyung, joy overtaking his heart.

His little brother was home. Which could only mean that Seokjin had been the one to save him.

His dear brother who was very much alive.

Without a second thought, Namjoon ran over to Seokjin and crashed into his arms, a surprised look on Seokjin's face before he sniffled. They hugged, both bursting into tears. They seemed to hug for an eternity, both crying in each other's hold.

They only broke free when they heard sniffles come behind and Namjoon broke out of Seokjin's warm hug to jump on Taehyung, sobbing his little brother's name as he embraced him. Behind him, he heard shuffling before their mother opened her arms, inviting the long lost brother into their family hug.

Seokjin only hesitated for a moment, seeing Taehyung also lifting his head and extending his arms.

"C'mere, Hyungie", Taehyung pleaded with his big puppy eyes, reminding Seokjin of the old days where Taehyung had been such a precious little child.

He didn't have to tell Seokjin twice, the Mafia boss sinking to his knees and finally receiving the group hug he had craved for so long.

Yoongi watched his boyfriend with a sad little smile but he was also incredibly happy for Jin. This family loved each other so much, even the missing brother which showed their bond was incredibly strong. It tugged on Yoongi's heart, knowing he was the main reason they got separated.

Once more, the designer wished to be something else than a simple Black Chess Pawn. Seokjin deserved an extraordinary person but Yoongi was also so grateful that Jin had decided to stay by his side. Jin had given up everything for Yoongi, his family, his whole entire life.

Just so they could be together and Yoongi would do anything to offer Jin all the happiness he gifted Yoongi back in return.

So seeing Jin hug his family caused Yoongi to smile under happy tears.

Sohee had separated herself a bit from her sons but still held Taehyung a little bit closer. From over his head, she spotted Yoongi and gasped lowly before turning to Seokjin.

"Is that Yoongi?", she asked, excitement mixing into her voice.

Sohee smiled warmly at a shy Yoongi after Seokjin nodded, love visible in his eyes.

"Yes, that's my Yoongi. Darling, come and meet my mother, my Momma bear", he said with a loving twinkle in his eyes. Sohee's bottom lip trembled and she quickly tightened her hold around her little Babybear who mewled softly but allowed her to hug him this tightly.

Namjoon was talking quietly to Taehyung, asking if he was hurt. Taehyung shook his head softly, hiding in his Momma's chest and inhaling her familiar scent. He was home, it was over. Jungkook couldn't reach him anymore... and besides, he had wanted to set him free!

It showed that Jungkook in the end, had been different to his father and Taehyung was happy to know that the little good he had seen in Jungkook was justified.

"You remember", he heard his mother whisper, shooting her a confused look. Jin smiled back at her, already tearing up again.

"Of course I go, Mum. Always", Jin whispered, quickly wrapping an arm around the closer coming Yoongi who squealed under his breath. Sohee smiled up to him, warmth in her eyes. It was so different to the look on his own parents' eyes, Yoongi realized with heavy heart.

This loving woman held so much warmth in her heart.

"Hello Yoongi, it's nice to finally meet you in person, my Seokjin had told me so much about you", Sohee greeted Yoongi with a warm smile, stroking over Taehyung's hair who had curled himself up on her lap, sighing in comfort.

"Thank you for helping bring back my little one, my Taehyungie", she thanked Yoongi, smacking a kiss to Taehyung's forehead who giggled. Yoongi could only stare at this loving woman, feeling Jin's fond eyes on him.

"Welcome to the family, Yoongi-yah."

~

They finally reunited and they are so soft and cute ahh !! Don't mind Author-nim melting in the corner

Elaboratae