13

"Hand me my doll, Eunwoo", Jungkook ordered with a possessive growl in his voice, eyes never once leaving Taehyung's frame who whimpered when he was let down. He watched the Chess King anxiously.

Jungkook moved forward until he stood in front of Taehyung and until the petit male had to bend his neck in order to look up at the Mafia leader. He was the smallest out of them.

Taehyung whimpered when he was pulled against Jungkook's broad chest, looking up to his captor fearfully. He was terrified that he was going to get punished or worse, tortured. A cold ringed hand on his chin stopped his terrified thoughts.

"Did you really think you can run away from me, doll?", the raven-haired man asked in a husky voice, leaning down to face Taehyung's beautiful frame. The gold-haired boy flinched backwards but his back hit another hard chest and when he turned to look who caught him, he saw the driver, Eunwoo.

A terrified noise left Taehyung once his chin was pulled back into Jungkook's direction.

"You didn't understand before so I have to become clearer: you're mine, Taehyung. And there's nowhere for you to run to. I'll find you anywhere", Jungkook said darkly before lowering his head and placing his lips on Taehyung's soft plump lips.

The men were silent but did dare to stare at the spectacle in front of them. After all, it was a first to see their boss kissing someone on the lips. Jungkook had one rule: never let flings kiss his lips as they were reserved for a special someone.

That special someone turned out to be a beautiful little doll now clutching onto his veiny arms. A hand in his neck prevented Taehyung from moving away and he whimpered against the demanding lips, forced apart by a confident tongue. Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's waist, pressing the struggling boy against him.

"Hope you understand more clearer now, doll", Jungkook huffed before turning to glare at his men who quickly looked away. In their hearts the desire to kiss this beautiful boy exactly like their boss did and maybe more.

"Get back to work. And don't stare at him like that. I know he's beautiful but he's mine", Jungkook growled before dragging his gorgeous doll away who replied to the action with a soft gasp, too afraid to protest or utter a word.

Taehyung got taken to the bedroom again, forced on the bed by Jungkook who easily held him down with one strong arm while Taehyung was crying and fighting to be released. His head was forced to the side, one hand curling in his full blond locks. The other hand has let go of him.

"This will be your only punishment. If you dare to run away again, I'll be much rougher. Don't make me chain you to my side, Taehyung", Taehyung heard Jungkook growled above him while he also heard him rummaging around. His heart picked up on speed.

The blond sobbed, begged to be spared but a syringe was pressed into the tender flesh of his neck. Pleading puppy eyes have looked up to Jungkook, still fighting weakly against his grip. Jungkook has cooed at him before letting go of the now weak little puppy whose head fell to the side.

"My pretty doll", Jungkook has cooed before taking Taehyung into his possessive embrace, pulling the frail boy onto his lap and rocking him back and forth until Taehyung lost the fight against the drug.

His head lolled to the side, resting on Jungkook's broad shoulder, his lips leaving a whimper before he was engulfed by a heavy darkness.

°°°

Sunlight was the next thing Taehyung felt on his skin. That, and an arm tightly curled around waist. He was pressed against a hard underground and he shuffled, feeling a blanket caging his legs. Experimenting, Taehyung tried moving but was pulled back against the hard underground.

He mewled, nose hitting the underground and he gasped surprised. Because the hard underground was moving to the rhythmic sounds of breathing. It was a chest and oh no, it was Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung has slept in his captor's arms.

He blushed a deep scarlet, trying to distance himself from the man, not knowing the time and not knowing what happened after he was knocked out by the drug. Taehyung feared for the worst and he felt his breath stuck in his throat.

Staring at the Mafia leader who was holding him, Taehyung realized how handsome the man was. He looked soft too, in his sleep. Like he was just a boy. And not a cold-hearted killer. But there must be a heart beating inside that chest, otherwise Taehyung wouldn't be here, right?

His momma always told him to be kind and see the good in people. Maybe Jungkook was driven by something... but Taehyung has been kidnapped and only wanted to go home. He was not going to find excuses for a man who hurt him.

"You're awake. I was waiting for you to wake up, doll. You look beautiful when you sleep", a gruff voice caused Taehyung to squeal in surprise. He stared up to his captor who was already looking at him longingly. Desire and want was visible in his eyes and before Taehyung could react, he was kissed by the elder.

"W-will you ever let me go?", Taehyung whispered, heart aching. He feared the answer. Jungkook's tattooed hands moved down to his hips, fingers nearly touching the soft curve of his ass. "I think the answer is quite clear, doll", Jungkook chuckled before pecking Taehyung's nose.

This man, his captor, could be soft too when he was just terrifying moment ago. Taehyung didn't feel like a captive but he didn't feel safe either. All he knew was that Jeon Jungkook was a very dangerous man and he could not find out about his true status. His captor was an enemy, not a friend, Taehyung reminded himself.

And that captor was going to make him breakfast.

The King of Kings was standing in the kitchen and preparing food in a pan. He has taken Taehyung downstairs, placing the petit male onto a chair and told him to sit still on his pretty ass while he was preparing some food.

Taehyung assumed it was morning since he has been kidnapped in the evening and it was bright outside. But he wasn't certain because there was no clock nearby and he would be damned to ask his captor. After all, Jungkook too did drug him, maybe hurting him during the time he was unconscious.

So when Jungkook wasn't looking, distracted by his cooking, Taehyung got up from his seat carefully.

And once Jungkook turned around, Taehyung used the first opportunity to run.

~

Do you think Jungkook did something to TaeTae ?

Elaboratae