15

Taehyung woke up in a hospital bed. He was blind for a moment, helplessly flapping his arms around when he couldn't move, only to exhale in pain when his leg started to ache. There was something plastic in his nose as well and when Taehyung tried pulling on it, a hand on his arm stopped him.

Jungkook was next to him, staring down at the little male who looked shocked up to him. He looked so tiny, so vulnerable and small in that hospital bed, large puppy eyes looking up scared to him. Yet Jungkook didn't want to comfort his doll, he was angry with him.

Taehyung got himself hurt when he tried to run away, even after Jungkook told him how stupid that was. And now one of his men were dead, Taehyung was hurt and Jungkook had to return to the hospital where he lost his entire family.

He simply couldn't lose Taehyung too, his little doll, not when he was the most important person in his life right now, he had so little amounts of happiness. And Taehyung was everything he waited for, he couldn't lose him too, not after everything he has already lost.

"That was very stupid of you."

Taehyung flinched by the harsh, cold words and lowered his chin while fiddling with the bed sheets. He felt the plastic in his nose, searching for any form of escape because he knew Jungkook was furious and was not going to go easy on him.

To his surprise, there was another person in the room, Eunwoo, the driver. He was sitting on a chair near a large window with a beautiful view. Jungkook on the other side sat on a chair close to Taehyung's bed and the petit male flinched when the Mafia leader moved.

"I can't believe you would go this far to get away from me", Jungkook mumbled, more to himself than to Taehyung. The silver-haired man felt disappointed with himself. He wanted Taehyung to love him but seemed like he was doing everything wrong. Just when he decided to be kind, Taehyung did this and ran away.

Seemed like Jungkook first had to be mean to prove himself to Taehyung, to show Taehyung that he was not to be messed with. And to teach his doll a lesson of course.

Anger overtook Taehyung's captor and the injured boy released a fearful whimper, clutching the sheets to his chest as a weak form of protection. He has only wanted to go home, go back to his Momma and his Hyung... they must be so worried, hopefully already noticing his absence and going to the police.

Maybe, if Taehyung could find a nurse, he could ask them for help, explain that he was taken. Nurses had to help! They stitched people up, they were nice.

"You were dumb, Taehyung and see where that got you! You're injured and all because you ran away from me!", Jungkook now shouted at Taehyung, making the poor blond flinch out of his thoughts and shuffling away, still not looking at Jungkook. He was not going to apologize because there was nothing he regretted.

Well, maybe except picking up that gun but not running away.

"Do you know how worried I was?! Do you fucking think my mansion is a playground for you to explore? You should've never went to the cellar, goddamnit Taehyung!", Jungkook yelled, acting as if the boy has just gone to explore instead of wishing to get away from him.

"I know we had a rough start but I tried to make it up to you by making breakfast. Yet you ran away! I'm trying to be nice, but you keep pushing me! I only want you to be mine, fuck, why would I even hurt you? Now you are hurt and I killed a man because of it!"

"Jungkook, stop screaming at the poor boy. He's crying", Eunwoo's calm voice cut through his screaming and when Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung, he was greeted with the sight of his doll whimpering and sobbing, with tears running down his face.

He has curled himself up, slightly turned away from Jungkook, fists protectively curled up on his chest and his chest was heaving with the force of his held back sobs. His round puppy eyes looked vulnerably at Jungkook, bottom lip quivering. Immediately, Jungkook felt a rush of regret. This scared look on his doll's face was something he never wanted to see.

"You're in pain. Oh doll, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--", Jungkook started, hand reaching out for Taehyung in order to hold the fragile boy who mewled and scrambled away. Jungkook stopped dead in his tracks as if he has been shot, staring shocked and hurt at Taehyung who turned, hugging himself and sobbing loudly.

Luckily, a doctor and a nurse entered the room, saving Taehyung from being touched by his captor.

The doctor, a tall, handsome man with long blond hair pulled into a ponytail, approached them with a frown on his face, the nurse, another man with cute freckles and blond hair as well rushed to Taehyung and gentle untangled him from the plastic cords.

"Mr. Jeon, I must ask you to leave if you're going to continue yelling at my patient who got shot in the leg", the doctor actually scolded the Mafia leader, glaring at the equal tall man. Taehyung couldn't help but to stare at the doctor, he had some guts. Throwing out a black Chess king, a mafia leader on top of that? He must seek death.

But Jungkook to his surprise didn't kill the daring doctor right on the spot.

"This is my hospital, you can't throw me out--", the silver-haired man protested with an annoyed frown, hand resting over Taehyung's arm but the nurse, whose name tag read Felix gently swatted his hand away. Eunwoo giggled by Jungkook's face, especially when he was interrupted by the doctor.

"I can and I will. Now shush and let me do what you pay me for", the doctor whose own name tag read Hwang Hyunjin, snarled completely unfazed before he motioned the two to leave the room. Eunwoo got up from his chair, still laughing silently to himself and nudging Jungkook's shoulder.

"C'mon Kook, you wouldn't want your star doctor upset", he teased the mafia leader who threw one last glance to Taehyung who was calmed down by Felix. A last scared look of Taehyung was enough for the mafia leader.

Jungkook grumbled and left. Eunwoo followed him, throwing a last glance into the room where Hyunjin and Felix crowded around Taehyung's bed before he rushed after his angry friend and boss.

~

Lol Jungkook getting his ass beaten

Elaboratae