45

A fluffy chapter ahead and a surprise

°°°

Taehyung stretched himself tiredly after waking up cozy and warm, cuddled up in the sheets of Jungkook's large bed. He turned sleepily, hand patting around to reach for the alarm clock standing on the bedside. Glancing at the time with a yawn, Taehyung rubbed one hand sleepily over his eyes.

"Slept well, love?"

A deep voice asked Taehyung fondly and the addressed male turned, a sleepy smile forming on his lips as he looked at the figure with half lidded eyes. Jungkook returned the smile fondly, loving the sight of Taehyung in his shirt, in his bed.

"Hey. G'morning, Jungkook", Taehyung replied to him tiredly before puckering his lips.

"Kiss?", he asked cutely and who was Jungkook to deny his Darling anything. He walked towards Taehyung, leaning over the blond whose golden hair was messily hanging into his eyes, capturing his chin in a gentle hold before leaning down to press a kiss to Taehyung's forehead.

"No real kiss?", Taehyung asked with an adorable pout that Jungkook wished to kiss away. Instead, the mafia leader laughed softly.

"You were the one complaining about morning breath, my love. I'm simply listening to your request", he replied amused, causing Taehyung's pout to deepen.

"Well, I don't care anymore. I want a kiss", he frowned cutely, puckering his lips once more. Jungkook chuckled.

"So demanding."

But he fulfilled his lover's wish, hearing Taehyung sigh against his lips in content.

"Why're you already up?", Taehyung mumbled, burying his face into the blanket he was entangled with. There were creases of the pillows on his face and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from cooing. Taehyung was adorable.

"I have an important meeting, something came up. Eunwoo reported a massive fire in one of my warehouses to me that I need to check out", Jungkook explained to Taehyung who was feeling so cozy, especially when Jungkook started stroking his hair.

Taehyung loved his hair getting played with, his Momma always did it whenever she put him to sleep. So he of course mewled in protest when Jungkook retreated his hand. The silver-haired man chuckled fondly, Taehyung reminded him of a cute little puppy demanding for attention.

Jungkook wanted to give him everything he asked for. But not right now. Right now, he had to take care of his business and as much as it pained him to do it, he had to leave.

"I'm sorry, love, I'll make it up to you", he apologized lowly to the golden-haired Chess Queen pouting up to him with begging eyes. Upon seeing the regretful expression on Jungkook's face, Taehyung sighed before moving back into the pillows.

"Fine. But you owe me", he grumbled, turning away from his lover, offering a nice sight of his ass, dressed in adorable, white little panties. It was intentional and Jungkook gulped.

"I love you, Sweetheart."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going back to sleep."

Jungkook smiled, Taehyung was such a stubborn little puppy.

Too bad he also loved that about the boy.

°°°

Taehyung was freshly showered, dressed in a new set of clothes and he was starving. He was currently sitting in the kitchen, Jungkook's personal cook having insisted on cooking Taehyung something even though the Chess Queen had offered his assistance.

"Oh no, if Mr. Jeon finds out I let you lift a finger, he will have mine", the cook had said with a nervous laugh. Knowing Jungkook now, that was very much not only an empty threat.

Tainted dove | KV ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara