11

Taehyung slipped through another door, wondering where the exit to this fucking house was, growing desperate because his missing must have been noticed by now. He slipped through another door, finding a staircase and he cheered silently in his head.

Carefully walking down the stairs, constantly being on guard and looking around, either for people approaching or cameras hung up somewhere, he was no idiot, that Jungkook guy was dangerous, he could have cameras!

There were rumors coming behind him and also footsteps from beneath him. Taehyung immediately panicked because hell, they were everywhere!

Searching for a place to hide, Taehyung found himself in a tight space of cleaning supplies, being face to face with a broom and trying to suppress his stressed out giggles. This situation was so absurd. He has only wanted to pick up the pizza...

But now he was stuck in an unfamiliar house, a mansion as it seemed and he had no idea how to get out or how he was going to get home. If he was ever going to get home, that is. Maybe he was going to stay here forever but Taehyung refused that option to come into his mind. He was going to go home and that was final.

Slipping out of his hiding spot after making sure that no one was on the corridor, Taehyung felt a rush of relief running through his body. He could do it. There was no one to stop him and he could get away from that weird Jungkook guy.

His steps were careful, hesitant even and he was trying to make sure that no one could listen to his steps.

It was from no use.

Because as soon as he nearly reached the bottom of the stairs, he heard shouts of his name at the top of it. There were four men standing there, three in equal dark clothes and the man standing at the top was already staring at him, relief but also anger on his face.

It wasn't Jungkook, to Taehyung's surprise, it was a different man and the second passed in which Taehyung recognized him as the forsaken driver before he turned in his spot and started to run. Run away from these men who started sprinting after him.

"Fuck! Don't let him escape!", he heard the driver yell and his breath hitched anxiously. They were stronger, faster and many more then him and his escape chances lessened every second. Taehyung could already hear them panting behind him and he fastened his steps.

He reached a door, looking a lot like an entrance door and he sobbed relieved when he found one, in the end of a luxurious entrance hall, large and terrifying. Terrifying because this entrance hall was massive and his persecutors were close.

"Taehyung, stop!", he heard the driver yell but Taehyung didn't listen to him and started to run. The air was punched out of his chest each time he took a breath but he forced his legs to move and his lungs to work otherwise he would stay stuck in this forsaken, scary house.

Reaching the door, Taehyung nearly cried out in relief. He did in fact release a cry, but only because he opened the door and found himself face to chest with a mountain of a man who was blocking the door.

The blond stumbled backwards, back into the room, just when his persecutors reached him. Instantly, Taehyung was crowded. He tried fleeing to one side but was caught by another man, tall standing and extremely dangerous looking and Taehyung whimpered fearfully. He stumbled backwards, right into the arms of the driver.

"Aren't you silly, trying to escape us", a raspy chuckle sounded in Taehyung's ear before arms wrapped themselves around him and Taehyung struggled in his grip, whimpering fearfully. The others stared down at the defenseless boy in the middle.

He was too pretty, too golden, too pure and innocent, no wonder Jeon Jungkook wanted to ruin him. Kim Taehyung was meant to be with him after all. The guards haven't been allowed to touch Jeon's precious doll, only Eunwoo who thought it was amusing how angry Jungkook could get over just one boy.

Don't get him wrong, he understood. If he had a boy as gorgeous as Taehyung, he would also be furious about his disobedience and possible loss. Not that he would allow Taehyung to leave anyways.

"Let's bring you back to Jeon, he'll be happy to have his boy back", Eunwoo whispered down at the trembling boy in his hold and lifted Taehyung up. The blond immediately started to struggle, kicking his legs in the air and screaming to be released.

"He's really cute", one guy quietly commented, looking at the now crying blond in Eunwoo's hold. "Yeah, and pretty. Jeon's damn lucky", another guard said jealously while staring blatantly at the boy's ass. "If you talk about him like that, Jeon's not the only one shooting a bullet in your heads", Eunwoo snarled, the comment causing Taehyung to look up.

"You are all perverts and deserve to rot in hell!", he screeched and screamed when he was thrown over Eunwoo's shoulder, immediately targeting the man's back with his fists while Eunwoo walked up the stairs.

"Cutie got fire", the men laughed at Taehyung's adorable antics while the helpless blond started crying, both frustrated and scared. He wanted to go home but these assholes caught him again. But Taehyung was not going to give up. He was either going to find a way out of this mansion or find a way to contact his family.

"I hate all of you!", Taehyung continued yelling while Eunwoo simply chuckled and tightened his hold around Taehyung's soft thighs so the struggling boy wouldn't fall on his ass. "How can I sleep at night now", he said amused and Taehyung kicked his stomach in response.

"You're lucky my best friend likes you too damn much or I'd rip your legs off", Eunwoo now growled and Taehyung grinned shortly before scoffing bitterly. "Your best friend? Speaks for your taste", he snarled, unfazed of Eunwoo's threat.

Eunwoo was mildly impressed, this little vixen held a churning fire in him.

It was for Jungkook to deal with it.

The same Chess King who was waiting at the top of the stairs and held Taehyung's frame already possessively fixed with his eyes.

~

Uh oh, poor TaeTae

Elaboratae