8

Taehyung was trembling, squirming in Jungkook's grip that held him captured. He has turned entirely stiff after Jungkook's true identity was revealed, scared to even breathe. Jungkook of course noticed the change, feeling his heart clench because he knew why Taehyung was afraid.

His reputation was not to fall in love with.

"We're here", Eunwoo said from the passenger seat, making Taehyung flinch from the sudden voice and also because he felt Jungkook shuffling underneath him. "Alright", the silver-haired man said and his captive escaped a little whimper. His tied hands desperately gripped onto the handle of the door but it was locked and Jungkook gently pulled him away.

"Come with me, doll, no need to be afraid", the Chess King mumbled, shuffling towards the other door and pulling a now crying Taehyung with him. There was only darkness surrounding Taehyung's vision and he heard voices outside the car, making him sob, tremble. He wanted to go, return to his brother and his Momma.

They must be so worried already...

Jungkook got out of the car, the door opened by Eunwoo who furrowed his brows when he saw the trembling little mess by Jungkook's side. Bodyguards and Jungkook's men crowded them, checking for assassins since Jungkook had many enemies, all craving to put an end to his life. The men were silent, clad in army gear and all were heavily armed, waiting for their boss' instructions.

They tried their best to not stare at the gorgeous blond pressed against their boss, trembling in his hold and flinching with every new upcoming sound. His eyes were covered by a blindfold, hands locked together in handcuffs and he stumbled clumsily over his own feet, slipping a bit out of his hold and falling against a stone-faced man who easily caught him.

"Careful, Sir", a man's new gruff voice said before Taehyung was gently pulled back up, multiple hands coming up to help him, steadying him. His head turned to the new voice, trying to understand how many different people were surrounding him since he felt the presence of many close to him. Anxiety overtook his heart.

All of these men and none of them familiar. Taehyung feared Jungkook was going to find out his true identity, it would be over for him then. He was going to die, without seeing his family and friends ever again.

His body compulsed, squirming away when Jungkook tried grabbing him, already familiar by now with his heavy cologne and Taehyung weakly pushed him away with his tied hands, the handcuffs clinking together. He stumbled away, blindly falling over his feet and crashing to the ground with a mewl before anyone could stop him and hold him.

"Doll, are you okay?", this forsaken voice asked worried and Taehyung sobbed, tears once more soaking the blindfold. "No! I want to go home! Let me go", he cried out, protesting when he was pulled back up, pressed against a hard chest. "I cannot do that", he heard Jungkook say but there was no remorse in his voice which drove Taehyung insane.

He squirmed, yelled and cried loudly, slapping his cuffed hands around in the hope to hit someone, preferably the one responsible for the whole mess. "My momma is an influential woman, she will come and save me!", he yelled.

There were small chuckles left and right. "Honey, he's Jeon", someone said mockingly, Taehyung's head shooting into that direction and he bared his teeth, opening his mouth to bite back a reply while someone grabbed his wrists.

A cloth was pressed back between his lips because his voice echoed through the silent air and even though Jungkook loved his beautiful voice, he didn't want anyone to hear Taehyung. "Quiet now, doll", he hushed the boy who moaned angrily into the gag. The Mafia leader pressed his doll close to his chest and started moving, his men crowding him and Taehyung protectively.

"Watch out for enemies, don't let anyone get close. And don't ever touch my doll without my permission again", Jungkook commanded, his dark eyes fixed on the man who previously helped Taehyung up. The man nodded and bowed his head apologetically.

Eunwoo took the spot on Taehyung's other side, the only one allowed to touch Taehyung as Jungkook trusted his best friend and right hand. One hand lingered over Taehyung's elbow and the petit male flinched surprised before he was shushed gently by Jungkook.

He was forced to blindly follow them, not knowing the way his feet were leading him on, stumbling a few times and struggling to press his feet into the ground, only to be dragged forward. When he continued to squirm and whine loudly, he heard a sigh coming from the side.

Taehyung was suddenly ripped off his feet, feeling hands on his waist and thighs before he was hoisted upwards. Jungkook was the one to hold him in his arms. "Continue", he demanded, holding his precious love close who tried to be as stiff as he could.

"Don't even try", Jungkook said amused, already loving the fight Taehyung put up, the challenge. Desire ran through his veins, oh he was going to ruin that precious little doll. And he'll enjoy every second of it.

°°°

Taehyung was put on his feet, gentle fingers untangling the knot of the blindfold. Light blinded him when it was taken away, sight given back to him and he blinked multiple times, eyes blurry. Someone cooed before a kiss was pressed to his forehead and the gag was taken out of his mouth.

The blond was gasping, looking around shocked. Because the room he was standing in was absolutely stunning. A cough turned his attention back to the one standing in front of him, hovering over Taehyung and Taehyung just then realized how much taller Jungkook was then him. He towered over him.

"Why me?", Taehyung whispered miserably, feeling hands creeping up his sides only to curl around the slim curve of his waist. The mafia leader simply smiled. "Because I see so much more in you. You're more than you show. Chess is the most important thing in this world. You're either a King or nothing. Being the king is the most important goal. And angel, I am the king of kings", Jungkook said.

Taehyung didn't understand why the taller was telling him this. But his heart was beating anxiously. Did Jungkook have an assumption about his status? Or did he... already know?

"W-what do you want with me? W-why did you take me?"

"Because I want you whole, angel."

~

Kind of a filler chapter but it's still spicy hehe

Elaboratae