17

"When can you release him?", the question caused Hyunjin to sigh, turning away from the documents in his hands and turning to the impatient man standing in front of him. "I am afraid Taehyung has to stay until the results of his body scan are in my hands, Mr. Jeon", he told the influential man with a friendly smile even though he felt anything but friendly towards Jeon Jungkook.

The man frowned, a curve between his brows which showed his displeasure.

"I'll double your salary if you release him now. I want my doll back", the silver-haired male offered and Hyunjin's eyes slightly widened. It was that important for him?

But he wouldn't give in, not until he covered every trace of Taehyung's true identity. He owed it to the boy, plus he felt the need to watch over Taehyung, the small blond looked so defenseless, especially close to Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung has begged him to help, because he has been kidnapped by the Mafia leader but Hyunjin's hands were tied. His job was at risk plus he had to stay in his position. He had to stay, right at this hospital which was owned by the Jeons.

It pained his heart to be unable to help Taehyung but he had no choice.

"Please wait until I announce it safe for him to be moved, Mr. Jeon", Hyunjin said but Jungkook snarled before he whipped around and stalked away, obviously angry. His best friend Eunwoo followed him swiftly.

Hyunjin hoped that was enough to keep Jungkook away for a while.

°°°

It sadly wasn't enough. Because once Hyunjin was busy with another patient, Jungkook was back in front of Taehyung's room, barking commands at his men to guard the room before storming inside.

He found his little doll in his hospital bed, fluffy sweater, gifted by Felix, in a tight grip, breath steady and chest heaving up and down. He was sleeping. Jungkook unknowingly smiled, sitting down at the edge of the bed and looking down at Taehyung.

Jungkook still couldn't believe how gorgeous the younger was. And how much he reminded him of the someone he couldn't forget. Taehyung looked so cute in his sleep and Jungkook exhaled in want when he stroked over Taehyung's fluffy blond locks. He missed touching his doll.

Thanks to these annoying doctors, he was held away from his doll, when he owned everything in this hospital! Held away from his doll, his Taehyung was nearly enough for Jungkook to snap but he wanted to contain himself for the sake of Taehyung's recovery.

He didn't want the fragile boy to break further.

"My pretty doll, it's time to go back home", Jungkook whispered, lips fanning over Taehyung's soft cheek which was finally having a healthy glow again.

"I need you back in my arms, forgive me, my sweet. You can recover back in our home, where it's safe for you. Where I can protect and where you're close to me. I never want to be without you again", Jungkook said softly.

A small kiss was left to Taehyung's cheek and the boy frowned in his sleep, hugging his sweater and blanket closer to his chest. A sleepy sigh escaped him too and Jungkook smiled fondly.

"God, you're so adorable", he mumbled. Jungkook pushed his arms under Taehyung's small frame in order to lift the boy up, making sure the blanket was covering him so he wouldn't get cold. He also reached down to grab Taehyung's pillow, knowing the male always had to hug something close to his chest and Jungkook didn't want to wake him up.

Once he made sure he has secured Taehyung in his hold, he stood up straight. All of his doll's belongings have already been picked up by his men, only his doll was missing so Jungkook was finally going to get to leave this forsaken hospital.

Eunwoo opened the door for him, cooing at Taehyung's adorable sleeping form but he stopped once he caught Jungkook's venomous glare. The bodyguards too couldn't help but to stare at the petit male curled up in their boss' arms, they have already seen him on many occasions but each time they felt their breath sucked away by his beauty.

Jeon Jungkook was one lucky man. Yet no one dared to approach or even look at Taehyung for longer than a second. They before have been terrified of their leader alone but now they were terrified of Taehyung and his influence over the Chess King.

Because they saw what Jungkook was capable of. They were all forced to look at the corpse of the man who dared to hurt his precious doll and now, everyone was afraid to even look falsely at the mafia leader's lover.

"Let's go, I got what's mine, we can leave", Jungkook announced, his eyes hard and cold but there was a flash of a smile on his lips when he glanced down at Taehyung who was still sleeping tightly. His soft cheek was pressed against Jungkook's shirt, one fist curled around the fabric unknowingly.

Jungkook couldn't wait to have Taehyung with him at home again. He was gone for too long.

"You cannot do that!", the loud protest of the doctor, Hyunjin announced his presence. As soon as the doctor has walked into the private floor because he wanted to check up on Taehyung, he started to run once he saw the men crowding the space.

He was held back by two bulky men who glared at him.

"Stay away from the boss", one said with a snarl while Hyunjin was fighting to get to his patient.

"Are you insane! I haven't released him, this is going against hospital orders!", he protested loudly but Hyunjin knew it was useless.

Jungkook looked up from the sleeping boy in his hold, finding the obnoxious doctor and he scoffed before turning to leave, Eunwoo throwing the distressed Hyunjin a smirk. The mafia leader didn't want to gift any more attention to the noisy doctor because he wanted to focus on his doll but he did turn around a bit.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

Hyunjin was forced to watch how Taehyung was taken away by the black Chess King, his guards letting go of him before following their boss, leaving Hyunjin alone in the now empty corridor. He released a silent cry.

"I have to inform Mr. Kim about this."

~

TaeTae's back with Jungkook !

Elaboratae