25

On this eventful day, Taehyung woke up alone. He was grateful for it; feeling Jungkook close to him was not something he was fond of.

The house was buzzing with life, also surprising, and Taehyung found himself being faced with many unknown people when he made his way downstairs to get breakfast. He shied away from their stares, quickening his steps and rushing into the kitchen.

He mewled when he collided with a man, promptly moving away from the man, a bodyguard. "S-Sorry!", he exclaimed with red cheeks, big puppy eyes looking fearful and scared. But the man only bowed his head respectfully before moving out of the way.

"Mr. Kim", he said and Taehyung was surprised to be addressed so formally. He also noticed how the man was not really looking at him, but rather focusing on the air around him. The petit male wasn't aware of Jungkook's orders to his men. No one should bother his precious doll, the future Queen of the Jeon Empire.

"Mr. Jeon is in the kitchen, feel free to join him for breakfast", the man informed Taehyung who nodded shyly and slipped past him, looking back and watching how the man moved in front of the entrance again, clearly guarding it.

Taehyung wondered if others who weren't him, were allowed entrance or not.

Upon entering the kitchen, the beautiful blond was greeted by the side of Jungkook wearing casual clothes in all black, drinking coffee with Eunwoo while another man, maybe Jungkook's cook, prepared something on the stove. The Mafia leader, looking at ease in his dark and casual clothing, hadn't seen Taehyung at first. But as soon as Jungkook felt eyes on him - a stunning presence moving into the room -  he focused all of his attention on the newcomer.

His face relaxed once he saw that it was his lovely doll.

"Taehyung, Sweetheart", he called out for the golden-haired puppy who flinched, beautiful big eyes moving over to Jungkook. The Mafia leader smiled warmly at him before making a gesture for Taehyung to come closer.

"Good morning, doll, how was your sleep?", Jungkook greeted him with a sweet kiss to his temple, moving one muscular arm around Taehyung's waist and pulling him close. Taehyung allowed the action to happen.

"It was good...", Taehyung mumbled shyly, fiddling with his fingers and looking to the ground. He was the smallest of the three, Eunwoo and Jungkook hovering over him, making Taehyung feel tiny.

"I apologize for leaving but I had to take care of some business and I didn't want to disturb you", Jungkook explained quietly to his little doll who glanced up to him, looking so pretty that Jungkook had to take a second to inhale.

Taehyung's incredible beauty was still something he wasn't used to.

"It's okay...", Taehyung said timidly and forced a little smile on his lips. Jungkook smiled, pleased with Taehyung's obedient behavior and now leaned down to press a kiss against Taehyung's plump lips. Coffee engulfed Taehyung's tongue and he allowed the kiss to happen, whimpering when he felt Jungkook's large hand gripping possessively onto his waist.

When he was released, his lips were swollen and even plumper. Taehyung gasped a bit, turning deep red. Jungkook laughed and pressed another kiss to his lips.

"Tell my cook what you want to have for breakfast and he'll make you anything, Sweetheart", the dark-haired man told Taehyung who turned to look at the cook, nervously smiling at Jeon's doll. His job and his head were at risk if he disappointed the one holding his boss' heart.

"S-scrambled eggs and toast?", the beautiful male asked hopefully, making Jungkook coo from his cuteness.

"Of course, Sir, will be ready in a few minutes!", the cook announced with a brilliant smile, so wide it was hurting Taehyung's own cheeks. He assumed that the man was afraid to displease him and he guessed right because he saw Jungkook glaring at the man's back when he turned to face the Mafia leader.

But Jungkook's lips twisted into a sweet smile once he felt Taehyung's eyes on him and he leaned down to press a little kiss to his nose before leaning back.

"Let's go into the dining room", he announced, tugging on Taehyung's shirt and the smaller followed him obediently, like a little puppy. Eunwoo was right behind them when they entered the dining room.

Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's hand and the blond stumbled into him, falling over his own feet and crashing with a yelp onto Jungkook's lap. Immediately, the silver-haired man gripped onto Taehyung, claiming his waist in his big hands and caressing his smooth skin.

"Such a pretty boy for me, hmm", he grumbled into Taehyung's neck, pressing a kiss to it. Taehyung glanced awkwardly at Eunwoo but the man didn't seem bothered by this display of affection, only sipping his coffee with a lazy smile on his face.

"He could fuck you in front of me and I wouldn't mind", Eunwoo said, the words clearly spoken to annoy Taehyung. He received an answer from his hot-blooded friend.

"I would never do that without his consent", Jungkook spat angrily and Taehyung wanted to laugh. What, he took his freedom, locked him in a cell along with his prisoners and did everything to own Taehyung but he drew the line at that?

'Wow, should I feel grateful now?', Taehyung thought bitterly to himself but stayed silent in reality, only rolling his eyes at Eunwoo who barked out a laugh.

"Amusing little puppy", he cooed.

The cook interrupted this awkward conversation and Taehyung was grateful for it. He noticed how the man's hands were trembling when he put the tray in front of Jungkook and Taehyung, glancing intimidated at the Mafia leader who stared back at him with cold, black eyes.

"Go on, doll, have a taste", Jungkook smiled at the boy on his lap, playing with his own long, ring adored fingers. Taehyung did as he was told, still sticking to his plan.

Gaining Jungkook's trust until he let allowed him more freedom.

Taehyung dug his fork into the fluffy eggs, taking a bite. His eyes widened in surprise and he heard the cook whimper. Jungkook leaned closer as well, waiting for his doll to say something. A false comment could end the cook's life if he dissatisfied the boss' boy.

"This is so delicious, whoa!", Taehyung exclaimed bright-eyed and started to shove more of the eggs into his mouth, beaming happily at the cook.

"It's really yummy, thank you!", he squealed graciously, his happiness so pure that it surprised the others in the room. Seems like the way to Taehyung's heart was through food.

Taehyung didn't notice the fond eyes on him until he felt a hand caressing his hair and tugging it behind his ear. "God, you're adorable, my doll", he heard Jungkook mumble fondly.

This little display of cuteness released the cook from the situation, Jungkook dismissing him with a curt nod of his head before focusing back on the little beauty on his lap. Taehyung was absolutely adorable, so untainted. He had never seen the worst of life.

And as much as Jungkook could, he wanted to keep it that way.

"Sir, the designer arrived at the gate", a servant informed Jungkook after they also received their breakfast and started to eat, Taehyung already at his second dish, munching on the delicious food with full cheeks.

He looked up, puppy eyes even bigger with food in his mouth, making the servant gasp from his cuteness. But the dangerous presence lingering behind the cute little puppy caused him to immediately close his mouth.

"Let him in", Jeon Jungkook's gruff, deep voice demanded, counting to three so he wouldn't kill the man daring to stare at what's his. Taehyung, unaware of the danger radiating off of Jungkook, turned to the man.

He looked curiously at Jungkook, swallowing his food. It was enough for Jungkook to calm down. The Mafia leader forgot everything around him, only his doll counted.

Jungkook leaned forward, wiping Taehyung's bottom lip and the boy flushed a deep red.

"Ready to meet Min Yoongi?"

~

He ain't ready

Elaboratae