21

"J-Jungkook", Taehyung whimpered as the elder held his wrists locked in one hand above his head. "Keep still", the pierced man demanded, tatted hand exploring the unmarked, pure beauty beneath him.

"P-please", Taehyung pleaded, scared of what to come. He received a smack on his ass before a hard crotch was pressed against the plush curve of his butt. "I said be still, my doll", he heard Jungkook's gruff voice close to his ear.

A tongue toyed with the shell and Taehyung held back a whimper. "Because if you continue squirming, I'll take you fully as mine, my angel", now Taehyung did whimper, a choked out little sound that echoed through the silent room.

The silent space that was his prison, his cell.

"And God, I'll make sure you'll enjoy it. Because you are mine, my dear."

Taehyung sobbed, the possessive words scaring him. Property was something he shouldn't call his own, especially not an entire human being. His momma always told him it was bad to have greedy thoughts.

Jungkook did not care, he took without considering the consequences. He took what he liked and what he desired.

And he desired Taehyung.

But now...

Now, Jungkook finally understood why he was so infatuated with Taehyung from the start. Because this beautiful male was a white Chess Queen, in a world where men could only be black Chess figures. What a wonderful reveal, and what a couple they would make.

Jeon Jungkook, the black Chess King and Kim Taehyung, the white male Chess Queen, what a duo to rip apart. Only that Jungkook would never let anyone separate them. He found his Queen, his significant other. A rarity, fitting to himself.

White colors on males in such a brutal world was extraordinary. These doves, as they were also called, were an uncommon spectacle, the most special ones. Jungkook had never seen one before but then came Taehyung, with his bright hair and his even brighter eyes.

He wanted the boy more than anything.

Wanted him by his side with no one able to steal him away.

"P-please, I'm sorry", Taehyung whimpered, hoping the apology would make Jungkook have mercy on him. He heard the King chuckle. "Your cuteness won't save you from me, Baby", Jungkook whispered huskily against Taehyung's ear, teeth grazing over the soft flesh.

Taehyung was so pure, untainted and innocent and Jungkook wanted to ruin that. He wanted to be the only one to have Taehyung.

"J-Jungkook... I'm sorry, I won't run away again", Taehyung whimpered, feeling the Mafia king's crotch against the softness of his ass. The man laughed, the sound mocking in Taehyung's ear.

He tried squirming away only to be pressed more firmly against his abductor. "Oh you will, because this is what a scared little dove like you always does. Don't worry though, my angel", Jungkook purred.

"I'll always be here to catch you."

Taehyung was then grabbed and hoisted upwards, Jungkook's strong arms naturally wrapping around his slim waist to pull him away, dragging him down the stairs.

"W-where are y-you taking me?", Taehyung asked fearfully, struggling to walk in Jungkook's tight grip. The chess king didn't answer and Taehyung whimpered helplessly. The poor dove just wanted to go home, to go back to his momma and his brother.

They must be worried so much already... His Joonie Hyungie, he had a date! Taehyung wondered how it went. He also wondered what day it was. Since he was taken, days must've passed.

Taehyung did not know how to see Jungkook. One moment he was gentle and loving, then lustful, dangerous, perilous, crazy, possessive or straight up terrifying the next.

A squeak left the golden-haired male when Jungkook grabbed him, pulling him downstairs. And once he realized where he was taken, panic set in his heart. "W-why, why are you taking me here?", he cried, struggling in Jungkook's grip.

"You've been bad, Taehyung. And bad boys don't get to be with Kings. They get punished. For a while, at least. I don't want my doll to break after all", Jungkook's gruff voice answered him. A sob got freed from Taehyung's throat as he whimpered fearfully. "I-I don't want to go there."

"It won't be for long, my angel. Only until you understand that I am the best for you. You are mine and I need you to realize it. A beautiful dove like you belongs to the Chess King. To me. Only to me", Jungkook said, ripping a door open and pulling Taehyung inside.

The faces of all the villains locked up in Jungkook's prison came into view and Taehyung froze, tears brimming in his beautiful green eyes. "P-please Jungkook, d-don't put me here, I'm scared", he pleaded but the Mafia leader ignored his scared cries.

"You'll have your own cell, away from these assholes since you're my precious doll. I ordered someone to put a soft mattress and some blankets there and you'll get dinner at 8. I don't want you to starve but it's necessary that I punish you. You understand that, right? Running away was stupid, Taehyung. You could've gotten hurt in the process. And it's so useless anyway. I'll always get you back", Jungkook said, his words kind despite the coldness in them.

Taehyung trembled, feeling the eyes on his frame, the greedy and disgusting stares. "No one will hurt you or dare talk to you since you're mine", the silver-haired male said, opening a cell door.

Now Taehyung full on struggled in his grip, desperately whimpering and crying. Jungkook sighed before forcing him inside. "Please behave, I don't want to cuff you", he huffed but Taehyung stayed persistent.

"My sweet, you'll only get hurt", Jungkook warned but Taehyung didn't want to listen. He did not know many curses but he let Jungkook hear the few he knew.

"Taehyung dear, don't make it worse for the both of us", Jungkook said with an irritated sigh, dragging Taehyung inside. When the smaller didn't listen, Jungkook pinned him to the wall, pulling out some handcuffs and securing them around the wailing boy's wrists.

He dragged a long chain from the wall and fastened it to Taehyung's cuffs.

"I hate you! Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you let me go?", Taehyung wailed. Jungkook exhaled, wiping his tears away. "Because I love you. I watched you for so long and now that I have you, I refuse to let you go", the black Chess King explained as the white Chess Queen defiantly met his cold stare.

"You had no right", Taehyung accused him, words rich with anger. Jungkook only looked at him before he leaned forward to press a kiss to Taehyung's forehead.

"I know that, my love. But my desire to have you as mine is stronger than my guilt."

~

Honestly, I like this Jungkook... I mean... maybe I'm biased because I'm the author ugh

Elaboratae