24

"Taehyungie, wake up."

To the sweet call, Taehyung stirred awake, looking around confused and panicked. He relaxed when he saw Jungkook hovering over him. He wore a sweet smile on his face, fondness in his eyes as well. Taehyung yawned.

"Oh, it's just you", he mumbled before sitting up properly while also making sure that the blanket was covering him. He was still sleeping in Jungkook's bed, having resisted so often before but he has now given up. Jungkook leaned down to him and Taehyung almost flinched away.

But he held himself back and allowed Jungkook to press a kiss to his forehead. Taehyung possibly looked like a mess, with ruffled bed hair and dark circles under his eyes but the other didn't seem to mind.

"I made you breakfast", Jungkook cooed, pointing at the tray on the bedside.

It's been a week since Taehyung had been put into this horrible cell. After he was released, he clung onto Jungkook with all his might, whining that he did not want to be separated from the man again. Jungkook was euphoric. He knew the stay was going to teach Taehyung how he should behave.

"T-thank you...", Taehyung whispered shyly, glancing at Jungkook who put the tray in Taehyung's lap, the male shakily grabbing it. He knew Jungkook was staring at him while he was eating and he tried his best to ignore the man. But Jungkook stayed persistent.

"I-is something wrong?", the blond asked, feeling Jungkook's fingers sweeping aside his hair so his eyes were visible. Emerald green met obsidian black.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are. How I'm so lucky to call you mine", the Mafia leader replied fondly, caressing Taehyung's face. The boy stopped chewing and looked wide-eyed at Jungkook.

He watched how Jungkook took the tray away from him, since he finished eating the delicious pancakes, knowing what was going to come. Jungkook never went further than kissing him, caressing his body in the most gentlest of ways and making sure Taehyung knew how much he loved him.

It felt so weird, because Taehyung had seen the way Jungkook acted around others. He was cold, brutal even and everyone feared him. Jungkook's entire face changed the moment he turned into that scary Mafia leader Taehyung feared. He had seen it once. The blond had been in Jungkook's office, sitting on a couch that was specially placed there for him.

A meeting had been called, an urgent one and it had been so rushed that Jungkook didn't have the time to take him away. So Taehyung had witnessed Jungkook turned ruthless and angry, bellowing seething commands at his men. To him, Jungkook was nice and sweet. To his men, he was a dominant Mafia leader, powerful and not to mess with.

It had made an impression on Taehyung who now better understood the man he was trying to cross. He felt scared, but his fear would not stop him from trying to return to his family.

No matter the cost.

But Jungkook... he was making Taehyung see a different side of him. 

Because the Mafia leader kept him solely to himself, peppering him with kisses and treating his wound while showering him with presents. He was gentle, carrying Taehyung on hands and making sure he had everything he wanted. Taehyung believed that Jungkook all this time was simply craving for someone to spoil.

It gave Taehyung a glimpse of the true reason Jungkook was doing these things to him. Because he was craving for love and to be loved. For his love to be returned.

"My doll, I've decided something", Jungkook said, pushing Taehyung gently so his back was hitting the soft underground. Taehyung gasped, eyes flying wide. Yet he watched how Jungkook hovered over him, making sure to not crush his fragile doll under his muscular body.

"I want to introduce you as my lover to the Mafia. To my entire Mafia so they know who you are, know that I'm taken and know that you're mine", Jungkook explained and horror rushed through Taehyung, taking the color out of his face in the process. Jungkook couldn't be serious.

That limited Taehyung's window of escape.

"A-are you for real? I want nothing to do with your Mafia", Taehyung protested, fear in his eyes. Being exposed to Jungkook's world meant nothing but danger, Taehyung knew as much. He didn't want to be involved with this, not at all. Jungkook frowned, noticing the real horror in Taehyung's eyes.

But it was tradition... his father had told him it was common for the Mafia leader to introduce their lover to the Mafia so they can properly respect the lover. It was the way his mother had been introduced. Well, his father had told him she was fighting for her life, tied up and dragged to the ceremony and Jungkook hoped he wasn't going to have to do that with Taehyung.

He didn't want to. In his head, he still heard his father say 'get what you want, son and don't care about anyone's feelings'. When he had asked him what about Mum, his dear mother who was kidnapped, his father had shrugged. 'She will adjust to it', he had said.

She hadn't. She had only lived for her son, Jungkook. And when she had realized he was turning out like his own father when his obsession with Taehyung started, she had taken her own life.

Jungkook was not going to let Taehyung down like he did with his mother. He wanted the male to love him and he would do anything to achieve his goals. Anything.

"Okay, my doll", Jungkook complied and Taehyung looked at him in surprise. Huh. That was new. "Really?", he asked, not believing his ears.

Jungkook sighed and tucked some hair behind Taehyung's ear. "Yes, doll. Why would I want to upset you? I did enough already, with bringing you to my cellar... now you're behaving, so there's nothing I wouldn't do for you", he smiled charmingly. Taehyung was taken aback.

Was that really the same man who had kidnapped and locked him away?

°°°

The Mafia leader had a surprise for Taehyung. Since his doll was behaving so well, Jungkook wanted to give him a present. Despite his wish to introduce Taehyung to his Mafia, he got rid of that thought and plan. Taehyung was going to do it willingly.

Jungkook was not going to end up like his father.

Taehyung was the love of his life. He was going to treat him differently.

And since Taehyung was behaving so well, he deserved a reward. Jungkook had hired a famous fashion designer who was going to come to the mansion to dress Taehyung in any clothes he would ask for.

The fashion designer's name was Min Yoongi.

~

Introducing Yoongi to the game huehue

Elaboratae