Character info

[Writer's/My comments]

[Another spelling correction this time with the help of Ecoline. This time, I would like you to read it with attention and tell me your opinion about it.

The character descriptions may contain spoilers, so it is recommended to read them after the Reapertale chapter.]

Palette

Parents Ink x Dream, Drink

14 years old.

Ability is paints and positive daggers.

The reborn Nightmare.

He loves to explore, try new things, adventure, read and improve himself.

He's not really happy with his situation and he doesn't really tell anyone about the fact that he's Nightmare. Not only because they would think he is crazy, but also because it would cause him too many problems, especially because of Dream.

He doesn't like his parents and as much as possible tries to act behind their backs. As soon as he had the opportunity, he began to traveling the worlds and tries bring back the balance.

No one outside Goth and Fate knows he's Nightmare.

Goth

Parents Reaper x Geno, Afterdeath

Are the same age with Palette, 14 years old.

Weapon is Death scythe.

Light purple mist magic, means mystery.

The reborn Error.

He loves the excitement of fighting and destruction. He loves to read, to explore, the nature, the stars, improve himself and science especially the codes.

He enjoys having parents. He told his parents about his plans for destruction very soon. His parents accepted and relatively supported him, even after he told them.

[Includes Spoiler in connection with Goth.]

He educates himself as much as he can, but also learned from his parents as well. He accompanied Reaper and Grim to work many times.