Chapter 16- Too loud then too quiet...

The next morning I woke up to my phone blowing up. I grabbed the phone off my nightstand and glared at it. I have 50 text messages, and a bunch of calls. I unlocked my phone first looking at the messages. After looking through them all I see they are all from my friends. I get a pit in my stomach. Oh, crap I forgot to tell them it was being announced. I open my messages; it wasn't late in the states so they would still be up to see the messages.

Melody: Girls I am sooooo sorry for not giving you a heads up.

                                                                                                     Sam: Girl this is international news how could you forget to tell us?        

                                                                                                     Erica: Right?! Huge news people are freaking out.                                                                           

Melody: Freaking out? How bad is it, I have been avoiding it?

                                                                                                     Erica: Well, the news is sharing it as happy news, but I can tell some fans are not happy. Are you okay?

                                                                                                     Sam: yea I wouldn't go on social media for a while, until it calms down. Please stay safe over there, I'm worried for you.

Melody: I will be safe; I have my own bodyguard and to be honest I haven't left the Dorms much.

                                                                                                     Sam: That's probably for the best I think I've heard the fans there are nuts.

We all chatted for a bit about how I was feeling, and I sent them some pictures that I took of the city so they could see how beautiful it was. I heard a knock on my door, I called out. "Come in." after a second I look up and see Jin standing in the doorway. I smile as he walks over and sits on the edge of my bed.

"You doing, ok? You look a bit down staring at your phone." He asked. "Yea, I think I'm ok, my friends reached out to me since they were with me when I got my tattoos and were worried for me. They have been watching the social media stuff and told me to be careful." I said fiddling with my hands not looking at him. Jin moved closer to me and put his hand on my face causing me to look up at him. "I promise you will be alright; we are all with you and would protect you not matter what." I blushed as he spoke with his hand still on my cheek.

I leaned over to him and grabbed him into a hug. "Thank you, Jin, really you all have been so great to me. I hope I live up to your expectations." Squeezing me tight, "Just be yourself and we will love you no matter what. Now go get ready, breakfast is almost ready!" he released me giving me a kiss on the forehead. 

After getting ready I got dressed for the day and went down to breakfast, Jungkook was the only one not down yet. Yoongi saw me and smiled, "Morning Melody, do you mind going and making sure Kookie is up?" smiling back at them all, "Sure, be right back."

I walked back up the stairs to Kookie's room knocking first. I didn't hear anything so I slowly opened the door. I could see a mass under the blankets. I slowly walked up to the bed and slowing pulled down the top of the blanket. Kookie was sleeping, I nudged him a little bit to see if he would get up, but nothing. Then an idea popped in my head, I leaned down moved his hair to expose his forehead. Then slowly I leaned down and kissed his head. Once my lips were on his head I felt him move underneath me. I leaned back and saw him blushing and sleepily smiling at me.

"Good morning Kookie." I said to him keeping my hand on his outstretched arm. "Morning, that was a nice way to wake up." He said while sitting up and opening his arms for a hug. "Yoongi sent me up here, Breakfast is ready." "Well ill have to thank Hyung for sending the best wake up call ever." He said squeezing me then releasing me so  could get back up. "Get freshened up and I'll see you down there." Before I walked out the door I heard. "Hey Melody?" "Yea Kookie?" I asked. "Do you think tonight you wouldn't mind if I came and slept in your bed?" I was taken aback for a second. I blushed thinking of sleeping in the same bed as him. "Umm sure Kookie." I said stuttering and blushing. I kept walking out the door but before I left I saw a huge grin creep across his face. I was sure my face was permanently going to be red from these guys.

Once I enter the dining room Hobi grabs me. "Aww why are you blushing? Its so cute." So shook my head at him. "No reason Hobi." I said burying my face in his chest hiding my face. He pulled me from his chest. "Melody, don't hide from us, plus we like seeing your reactions." I smiled back at him, then walked over to the kitchen to grab coffee before siting down at the table.

Breakfast was delicious as usual thanks to Jin and Yoongi, after everyone was done Yoongi spoke up. "So, Melody, we all have to go into work today, are you going to be ok here alone today?" he asked. "Yes, actually I was going to do some of that journaling you told me about I think and maybe listen to some music. Ill be ok. Do you all want me to make something for dinner? What time will you all be back?" I rambled on.

Jin smiled "Don't worry about dinner! We wanted to take you out tonight if that's ok. If you can be ready by 7. Dress is casual." "OKAY!" I said. I was super excited a dinner out with my guys. The guys all were getting ready and leaving as I sat on the couch, headphones in with the leather notebook Yoongi gave me. they all kissed you as they left. Last to leave was Yoongi, he gave me a kiss and said, "Have fun, text me if you need me ok?" I smiled gave him another kiss. "of course, thank you." then I was alone, it was too quiet, so I immediately put on my headphones and relaxed into the music.

A/N- Sorry this ones a bit short, i am hoping to upload another one tonight :-) Thanks for reading and any suggestions on what you want them all to do let me know!!!!