Chapter 20- Welcome isolation and fashion show

The next few days were a whirl wind, the day after we found out about the dispatch leak the news came out. HYBE also released the official photos of me and the guys together to help with the potential fallout. The guys all worked from home in the studios and dance practice space, it was nice having them around and we were lucky the place was big enough for us all to be together but didn't feel cramped. The guys all took turns cuddling with me at night to make sure I felt comfortable. Joon had told me earlier in the week that HYBE was giving them a few weeks off so we all could go on a trip to have all of the families meet me. We all had planned on leaving in a few days.

After dinner, we all were cuddling on the couch watching the k drama we all had started since the news, Hobi was next to me, my head in his chest. I started to yawn, "I think I am going to head to my room and get ready for bed." I told the group. "I'll get ready too babe and ill be in there with you in a few min." Hobi called to me as I walked to my room.

The two of us had been flirting and teasing each other over the past few days, I had butterflies in my stomach knowing he was with me tonight. We hadn't done too much yet and I was nervous about it but excited at the same time.

After taking a quick shower and getting my pjs on I walked out to my bedroom, Hobi was already lounging on top of the covers, he looked up as the door opened. With a big smile, "Come here babe" he said with his arms wide open for me. I ran to hug him, he held me tight and picked me up with his arms and set me down in his lap.

We both sat and hugged for a few minutes while Hobi rubbed my back to sooth me and kissing my temple periodically. I leaned into his neck and gave him a few kisses, he then leaned down to look at me. "Babe, let's lay down and get more comfortable." He said releasing his hold on me.

I got comfy and walked to the other side and crawled into the bed and scooted closer to Hobi. We both laid close to each other just studying each other's faces. Hobi sighed and put his hand to my cheek. "You are so beautiful." As he leaned in to kiss me.

I leaned into his kiss and scooted even closer to him putting my hands on his chest. Then taking a breath and wrapping my arms around him continuing the kiss. Hobi then grabbed at my waist and lifted my shirt to feel my skin. Feeling his warm hands go up my body I moaned into his kiss, he deepened the kiss and rolled on top of me pulling off my top and leaning down to kiss your neck and chest.

I helped him by removing the rest of my clothes and he did the same. We both sat back for a second admiring each other's bodies before he pulled me into an embrace and kissing me some more.

**Small time jump for the blushing author** 😊

Hobi cuddled me from behind as we both panted a little out of breath from exploring each other and making love. "Hobi?" "Yea Babe?" I turned to look at him. "So, you think everything is going to be ok? I mean from the sounds of everything those fans were dangerous." He pulled me in to a tight hug. "Of course we will be ok. No matter what you mean so much to us that we won't let anything happen to you."

"Are you all nervous for me to meet your families?" I asked nuzzling into his chest. "Not at all, they will all love you, and they will see you really belong with us." I sighed into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "OK, Hobi.... I love you." I yawned. "Love you too babe, not get some sleep." I nodded and closed my eyes breathing in his scent as I continued to lay on his chest, him periodically rubbing his hand up and down my bare back.

The next morning I woke up to Hobi walking back in the room with a small tray of breakfast for me. "Wow Good morning Hobi, thank you." I stretched. "Go ahead and freshen up I'll wait out here for you and we can eat."

I walked back out of the bathroom and gave him a peck on the cheek as I walked past to sit on the bed. "This looks great! You even brought me my coffee the way I like it." I gasped as I sipped the mug of coffee. "We all noticed how you make your coffee, so expect to get it your way all the time now." He said with a large smile.

"You all spoil me" I giggled. "Oh, just wait babe, I will spoil you way more than this. We haven't even begun. Wait till you go out to the mall with us all." I gulped down some hot coffee getting nervous of the thought of going out shopping with the guys. From what I have seen they all had different styles but enjoyed fashion. I thought of myself as bland in comparison.

Hobi saw my expression. "Hey! Why the pout?" he asked. "I'm not exactly fashion forward, I'm a bit more plain compared to you all." I shyly spoke. "No, you're not, everyone has their own style. We all just love shopping so don't even think about it." he said with a kind smile.

We both finished up our breakfast, "Okay now let's get to packing! I can help you, so you bring all the right items." I nodded I had no clue where I was going and at least he could help me pick out the right clothes for the climate.

Hobi went through my clothes and picked out a few outfits and set them on the bed. "Well, I may need to get you more clothes for this trip, do you trust me if I were to go out and get you some?"  he looked over at me. "Well, I guess yes I trust you, I know I shouldn't go out with you, but I can give you my sizes if that helps." He nodded and ran to grab his phone to take notes.

He asked about my likes and dislikes as well as the styles I was used to and what I didn't like. We both walked out to the living room. Hobi announced he was going to go out shopping for me and Tae wanted to tag along, Jungkook also tagged along to help. I gave them all hugs as they walked out the dorm.

A few hours later they came back holding a ton of bags. "So..... we went a tad overboard." Hobi said as they all walked into the dorm.

Jimin from the seat next to me started jumping up and down. "Fashion show! Fashion show!" and turning to me beaming with a huge smile.