10

Warnings:
-None I think

Clay's POV

It was early in the morning when I stood up. I took a really short shower and dressed up, walking down the stairs slowly. I was really uncomfortable after yesterday and when I opened the door, I awkwardly cleared my throat.

My parents looked up and my mother smiled. 'Hi, did you sleep well?'

'Y-yeah,' I muttered with a hoarse voice. I sat down on a chair and grabbed a slice of bread from the table.

An uncomfortable silence overtook the room and I started moving on my chair. I couldn't stop thinking about them knowing I was bisexual, but luckily they didn't seem to be mad anymore.

After a very uncomfortable breakfast, I left to go to school with my sister who came later to dinner. I sighed as I sat on my bike and looked at her. 'Can I vent?' I asked.

'Yeah, go ahead.'

'I know I shouldn't complain and I'm sorry for being so dramatic, but I'm so upset. I hate everything that has happened to me right now. I just want to lay in my bed or sit in a warm bath with music because I'm so stressed. Now I have to go to that stupid school again, hearing multiple people call me an idiot.'

'It's them who are being idiots. You are normal, just like every other boy.'

I sighed. 'Why can't I just be straight? Ugh, boys are too hot to be straight,' I muttered with a dramatic eye roll.

My sister giggled. 'Yeah, there's no way you're straight.'

I smiled shortly. 'Thanks for never finding me weird and always accepting me. I don't want to give off pick-me vibes, but I sometimes need someone who tells me I'm valid. I'm glad you see me as that.'

~~~

We arrived at school and my sister gave me a tight hug. 'I'll always love you, no matter what.'

'I'll always love you too,' I said, turning around to walk inside of the school.

My sister went to her friends and I walked to Sapnap. He grinned at me. 'Less stressed after your "bath"?'

I rolled my eyes and sat down. 'Well, I wish. My parents know I'm bi,' I muttered.

'Oh? Are you okay?'

I shrugged. 'I don't know. They got kind of mad at me, but they were sweet to me after that.'

'How did they know? Did you tell them?'

'No, my ex-friend came over and my parents listened to our conversation. That guy.'

Sapnap didn't say anything, but then pulled me closer. 'I love you, dude.'

'I love you too,' I muttered. 'My sister just cheered me up and I thanked her for it, but I want to thank you too. Thanks for never finding me weird and always accepting me.'

'Of course. When I tease you, you know I'm just joking, right?'

I nodded and sat back up with a sigh. 'I'm so glad for my sister and you. She's so sweet and always wants to talk with me when I'm sad and so do you. I couldn't be happier with you two.'

The bell rang after a while and Sapnap and I stood up to go to our next class. We sat down at our usual place as I saw the new boy sitting in front of me. He was sitting alone and I wanted to ask how he was doing as I heard my name.

I looked up at the teacher who called out my name. 'Clay? Did you hear what I just said?'

'Uh- no, I'm sorry,' I muttered.