20

Warnings:
-Very bad asthma attack
-Throwing up (short)

George's POV

It was just after I texted with Clay as I started feeling breathless again. I immediately stamped my feet on the ground while grabbing my inhaler. My health was decreasing so badly in the last few weeks that I genuinely didn't know if I was going to survive this anymore.

My mother walked upstairs and I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

'I don't want one again,' I whispered. 'I don't want to.'

'Calm down, sweetie. I'm here with you.'

'I don't want it anymore.' I bursted out into tears and hugged my mother tightly. 'I want it to stop.'

My chest kept on tightening and my mother kept giving me puffs. We both knew it wasn't going to work after a few minutes and my mother yelled to my dad to call an ambulance while she stayed with me.

Within just a minute I started coughing again, wheezing and hyperventilating while my mother talked to me.

'I love you, sweetie. Try to stay calm and think about the good things. Clay or Sapnap for example.'

I coughed so loudly that it felt like my throat was going to bleed. I had no air again and started kicking around me while I squeezed my mother's hand. I was fighting for air and trying to survive, but I didn't know if I was going to anymore.

The asthma attacks got worse each time and I knew that if the ambulance wouldn't come, I would either pass out or have this attack for days and days on end.

I gave up fighting for air and looked at my mother as I sometimes hitched a breath. I had tears rolling down my face and my mother knew enough. She knew I was going to die if the ambulance didn't come within a minute.

'Honey, keep fighting, okay? Keep fighting. I can't even understand how terrible you're feeling, but please. Keep fighting.'

I started to have no air anymore and tapped my phone. My mother grabbed it and I pointed at Clay's and my chat.

'What do you want me to say, honey?'

I couldn't talk and tears streamed down my face. I took another puff, but it didn't help at all. I had no air, I was going to die.

My mother laid my phone down when she heard me cough and hitch a breath again. 'Hendrik, come here, now,' she yelled.

She stood up for a little while to go to the hallway and waited for my dad. 'Please don't say mean things right now. He might actually die,' she whispered with a voice crack.

I wasn't supposed to hear that, but my father came in and sat with me on the bed, grabbing my hand while my mother laid down next to me, holding me tightly.

I was just staring in front of me, I was trying really hard to keep getting as much air as I could, but it didn't feel like it was going to survive this anymore. I just wished I would have said goodbye to Clay.

I knew my lips turned blue again after a while and next to me coughing and wheezing the whole time, it was deadly silent in the house. My mother was crying, my dad held my hand and I was just hoping for the ambulance to come.

Eventually I accepted death and laid down on my bed close to my mother. She knew I was giving up, but immediately pushed me back up.

'Don't stop fighting, George. Please, don't stop. I love you so much.'

Warning throwing up

It all got even worse when I coughed so loudly that I started coughing up blood and my dad ran off to grab me a bucket. I was squeezing my mother's hand really tightly as I gagged because of my loud coughing. I ended up throwing up and knew this was the end.

Warning over

Both my mother and father knew the same thing if the ambulance wasn't going to be here within a minute and they cuddled up with me very tightly.

'I love you, sweetie,' my mother said as she wiped her tears away and kissed my cheek.

'I'm sorry for saying I would want put you up for adopt you,' my dad muttered. 'I wouldn't want to miss you for a million.'

I had so much chest pain and pulled my knees up with another tear rolling down my face. I formed a heart with my hands and closed my eyes as I laid down again. I wanted to die in peace not while sitting up and fighting to breathe.

My mother pushed me back, but I shook my head.

'Don't give up,' she whispered. 'I don't want to lose you. The ambulance is here in a few minutes.'

I nodded softly but still laid down with my knees pulled up. I couldn't stop coughing and wheezing while I breathed incredibly fast, not getting enough air inside of my lungs.

I tapped my phone again and gave it to my mother. My dad didn't know Clay or Sapnap yet so I wanted my mother to look up Clay's chat.

I grabbed the phone after and started typing as good as I could.

You
Asma atakc, I <3 u, foodbhe

I wished I could have said way more to him, but I couldn't type right now. I wished he was here to hold me when I died.

I started coughing uncontrollably again and coughed up blood, trying my hardest to not throw up again. I saw my screen lit up and looked at the message.

Clay
I'm coming to the hospital. I love you too, I'll always keep loving you, whatever happens. Keep fighting. I love you and I'll always keep loving you, remember that. Whatever happens, I'll always think about you <3

I had a small smile fill my face and then I finally heard the ambulance. I felt a small bit of hope again and used all my strength to push myself back up. My dad ran downstairs to open the door and my mother kissed my forehead.

'Keep fighting, sweetie. The ambulance is here to save you.'

A few seconds later the house was filled with paramedics. I got extra oxygen again along with loads of medication. And there I went to the hospital again.

1058 words

Summary:
Basically George almost dies because of his asthma attack